Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some kick in the teeth to get that picture and the caption when she said she paid for the table. Even her business associates didn’t miss her. Are they all really just a bunch of freeloaders that just go to stuff that they don’t have to put their hands in their pockets for?
There has to be a kick back for putting up with the ghoul. They're all as bad as each other I'd imaging.

Reactions: 4
Imagine saying Thank God she got a discount for the diffuser in her low soft voice. Seriously is that what your thanking God for?????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine saying Thank God she got a discount for the diffuser in her low soft voice. Seriously is that what your thanking God for?????
She's thanking God that she has thousands of sheep who line her pockets day in day out. Not a sign of them getting a scrap of sense :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
The head on Joanie ponie reminds me of the mammy in Beetlejuice 🤣🤣

Check out itso me boutique there's a lovely foto of Chelsea and Linda but Linda's holding up the table name and it's in huge writing Linda blanchfield (10) now did I imagine it or did QVC herself not say SHE bought the table🤔🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣
Hit the nail on the head with that description , been trying to think for ages who she reminded me off . That hair though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she was snubbing it as Queen Pip didn't come rushing over when in her turf last week. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s December 5th and not a word about her charity Christmas raffle that she was spouting about a few weeks ago. Doesn’t leave much time to get all the tickets sold and the funds raised given to the worthy cause before Christmas. Be on now all manic and crying about it. Even with a charity raffle she will use the same sales tactics that she uses with everything, urging people to buy buy buy immediately or lose out.

Reactions: 8
It’s December 5th and not a word about her charity Christmas raffle that she was spouting about a few weeks ago. Doesn’t leave much time to get all the tickets sold and the funds raised given to the worthy cause before Christmas. Be on now all manic and crying about it. Even with a charity raffle she will use the same sales tactics that she uses with everything, urging people to buy buy buy immediately or lose out.
She can't ask for the money for charity now as she needs 🐑 to spend money first at her two day Christmas Market. Next week she will come on with the fake tears

Reactions: 9
So tattle fans, who's gonna go to the Christmas fair and take one for the tattle team and report back? I want to hear tombolas, bric-a-brac and a pie stand are at this fair!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously her black dress didn't come on time.
Her ‘ Free’ black dress . Stables not have one for her

I see the Pippa (another dose who loves herself) promoting her Nightwear which look much nicer than her summer ones sold in winter 😂😂 (during times folk cut back on heating in the home) and Modal and not polyester . But jasus her prices also, lots of high streets got the same , some less than half her prices , same fabric, same style . Fgs wake up you more money or more credit than sense dope 🐑
Just had a great old shop at Coast myself , great discounts on coats ...would sooner high street, outlets over overpriced Insta Huns 💩 anyday. Easy returns , some free p&p or some £10 for unlimited ...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I used to love Coast. Not so much since Boo Hoo took it over. Karen Millen too which has gotten really expensive for what I take as a high street retailer. Was out trying to sort kids christmas yesterday and out of curiosity took myself into PS and Carrig Donn. No wonder they rely so much on GR and LLL and online selling. Am sure they hope some people don't have the time to return regret spending. Awful stuff. Poorly made not even remotely stylish.

Though I will admit to having a goo at Pippas two dresses worn to occassions last week. Had to remind myself I'm no Pippa but I was being influenced.

Siobheal is easily excited, I'd say she said the same to Mrs Make up over the weekend, but then again she is the one that made a show of herself doing the rap a few years ago as the Dublin rose. Google it 🤦🏼‍♀️
how much are the tickets this weekend? If I'm free I might pop down in disguise.
Screenshot_20221205-175846_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Siobheal is easily excited, I'd say she said the same to Mrs Make up over the weekend, but then again she is the one that made a show of herself doing the rap a few years ago as the Dublin rose. Google it 🤦🏼‍♀️
how much are the tickets this weekend? If I'm free I might pop down in disguise. View attachment 1784574
Free but you have to register on eventbrite

I think the charity money is being raised at the event she said there would be singing and buckets to collect money for a worthy cause aka in Lisa's world her bank balance

• Haha
Reactions: 6
how much are the tickets this weekend? If I'm free I might pop down in disguise. View attachment 1784574
It's all free I going Dublin that weekend is hotel far from city centre.Dont know Dublin only town centre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.