Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her repeatedly screeching Murph makes me want to punch my phone. Honest to God, aside from being unbelievably unprofessional, she shouldn't be allowed that dog.
Ate the hat, ended up at the Vet and then she's shoving the remainder of the hat in its face.
Not a bleeping clue.
And those overpriced earrings are bleeping awful. Wouldn't be buried in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pretending to be upset over the Barnardos ad and flogging all kinds of Chinese tat (made in a sweatshop, child labour) at obscene prices. Yep Fleeceya you are a charitable person!

Reactions: 18
Christmas has arrived - fake tears.
How about you just make a donation yourself and shut up about it. Like everyone that donates to charity . I donate but I don't need to tell the world. Same tit every year. It pains her to do it. Forgot to do the garda vetting. You don't forget anything when it comes to lining your pocket

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve ran straight here about her stories on last years raffle and Pieta House! Did she not realise people were giving out as she took so long to transfer the money not because she was doing the raffle!!

Reactions: 13
I’ve ran straight here about her stories on last years raffle and Pieta House! Did she not realise people were giving out as she took so long to transfer the money not because she was doing the raffle!!
Fleeceya will NEVER accept responsibility you clowns, she will deflect and twist it on to everyone else. It was everyone elses fault because she wasn't forthcoming with transferring funds immediately after the event. Bank transfers vary from almost instantly to a few days max so there was no excuse. How dare anyone call her out!!

Reactions: 5
Such a load of manure about wanting to know how many are coming so she can gauge the mulled wine, the Fair/Market is on in a hotel, not up the side of a mountain in the wilderness, surely if they need more mulled wine they can knock a few glasses up in the hotel.
The neck of the green sweatshirt is fair raggy and puckered looking, not exactly a quality product.
As for the spouting about the draw and the prizes surely she should remember from last year that the max you could give in prizes was €5k without getting the licence through the Courts. And if she explains that they’re cash prizes but bank drafts once more I swear to god I’ll scream, nobody sends cash through the post it’s not exactly rocket science. If it’s repeat of last year winners names will never be announced due to GDPR so will be huge surprise to the winner when they open their post and see the bank draft inside.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looks like last few years we are going to get a bombarding of updates every 5 minutes on amount raised🤦‍♀️Give me strength, such a pure bred pain in the hole

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Lisa you're wonderful.
Lisa you're amazing.
Lisa you're fantastic.
Lisa you're so generous.
Lisa you're an inspiration.
Lisa, f right off.

Reactions: 12
This one should watch Rachel stories and ask her to train her how to train mind a dog

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saint Lisa is only able to donate €10k because she’s selling Chinese tat all year made by more abused and vulnerable kids in other countries.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she saying she won't be bullied??? Where is this coming from? Clever tactic to get sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just listening to cashcall that has been running on the radio for months with all winners names and locations given. So what’s her GDPR issue about??

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.