Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title courtesy of @ja81y
Had to shorten the title to fit. Original title was - Money floats the boat of this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why DO people send her the likes of Hot Tools when she's literally laughing saying why do they send me these, I'm useless at hair.

Mind boggling.

Reactions: 13
And why not send it to one of her followers, the same with the make up. Give something back.
Exactly! Rather than try and use it once and fail. Especially at this time of year, they don't see what they get as excessive at this stage I guess. It's gross.

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t she do a giveaway with the hot tool? Also the makeup she has no loyalty unless she is getting paid, hurst it was Gosh, the Up, Aimee Connolly and she had the cheek to ask for a colour match

Reactions: 7
The best bit about the hot tools was the scrunchies in the boxes......"oh I must do that with my ones for next Christmas, put them in separate boxes " says Lisa😳
NOT CAPABLE OF AN ORIGINAL IDEA
NOT CAPABLE OF AN ORIGINAL STYLING IDEA😡but yet the sheep still follow 💁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She saves all the stuff she gets sent and uses them as raffle prizes at her shows...im nearly sure she said that before or maybe i heard it on here. Greedy witch i wouldnt expect less from her

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Disgusted with Hot tools I have their hot styling brush and I feel like setting fire to it now. If they half did their research they would see she totally parked that Alter Ego hot brush she couldn’t live without that the sheep nearly wet themselves over 🙄. Denise Pelo will have to send her a voudouz one now 🙄🙄. I just boycott brands now that gift the huns that’s all I can do. No point messaging them because it would only rise my blood pressure 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The auld man golfing trousers are out . The cardigans though , like really ! Basic bloody cardigans , Iteland sure is churning out some great designers . Such originality , it’s mind boggling ..
Her do a giveaway , no chance she will gets the lady in waiting to do her hair . Mean grabby old witch
Great thread title @ja81y

The high pitched voice , after all the expencive freebies today. Can you just imagine her ripping into all the parcels , cheap stuff get shoved to one side or in the bin, then the high pitched greedy squeal takes over for the expensive stuff.
What was she like in the car in the bad dose of diarrhea green colour sweatshirt . Really desperate to shift them. She started to mention Crusty then saw herself in the mirror and said how lovely her skin is .. It’s leather , sun damaged! Apply all the lotions and potions you want, nothing is going to change that . Ever wish you could find one of them magic mirrors that she looks in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread title courtesy of @ja81y
Had to shorten the title to fit. Original title was - Money floats the boat of this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand!
Thanks so much for setting up and thanks to all for the love on the title 🥰I’m only catching up here now but was over reporting every story today re “gifted” stuff, not declared yet again and she had the neck to say she’s not paid to flog for SKeary with her “30% exclusive discount “ -“it’s not an affiliate girls” yet it’s marked ad? She’s as crooked as an s hook!
Thanks @Missycoco i won’t lie I had brain freeze lots before I came up with the new title! Still suffering from post covid brain fog every so often!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks so much for setting up and thanks to all for the love on the title 🥰I’m only catching up here now but was over reporting every story today re “gifted” stuff, not declared yet again and she had the neck to say she’s not paid to flog for SKeary with her “30% exclusive discount “ -“it’s not an affiliate girls” yet it’s marked ad? She’s as crooked as an s hook!
Thanks @Missycoco i won’t lie I had brain freeze lots before I came up with the new title! Still suffering from post covid brain fog every so often!!
Well done on the thread title 👏 🎉🍾
I'm glad I'm not alone reporting all her posts!
All the reposted messages are reported to insta as spam too - its become a time consuming job being a "Superfan" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember during lockdown she showed a pile of parcels in her work one of them was the 14 day manicure set. I had literally just bought one and she never even showed it or referenced it i was so annoyed like why do companies do that

Reactions: 9
Well done on the thread title 👏 🎉🍾
I'm glad I'm not alone reporting all her posts!
All the reposted messages are reported to insta as spam too - its become a time consuming job being a "Superfan" 🤣
Snap!! I report them as spam too!! Yes tiring work being a superfan but ultimate satisfaction!

Reactions: 11
She needs to lay off the PT on those big thighs. I dont see any hair tool stories, were the deleted?
Screenshot_20221108-223526_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
The hats with the big period logo paired with the sunnies with the period logo 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 5
That's the worst looking leather jacket I've ever seen. Not a hope in hell she'd wear it. I bought a lovely Paul Costello one in Dunnes for the same price, not influenced by her through.

Off get hair done jez has that hairdresser no respect doing this one hair after letting pello colour and add tapes

You would think after all these years and how she clumsily struggles to open boxes and button jackets etc that she would invest in a stand for the fecking mobile phone. Showing Off that PS leather jacket would have looked better if she had a stand! Struggling to open the jacket and take out the middle bit😳🙄the dope

Reactions: 7
Where are the tacky chlo bo braclets ?!!!! not wearing them lately no more payment so she doesn’t wear while she flogged oceans of them to the sheep in the past !!!!!
It’s all the China tit Crystal & Co now , penneys have better but some silly women cannot see it !!!
How can Crystal & Co pay her to promote it ???-
Because they buy in for 2-3 euro and sell for 60-70 euro wake up sheep 🐑

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.