Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all part of the frenzy creation. Am sure there'll be a pretty full range of her own tat available this weekend. Crystal and co earrings are so awful today.
Those earrings are €79, even with her discount they’re €63.20 😧you would definitely need to be taken aside and spoken to by a medical professional if you paid that kinda money for that tat. Your ears probably be green after an hour wearing them, vile vile earrings. Not a hope in hell she would ever wear them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
did some fool say something to her about having her star pjs? I thought they didn't make the cut with Ms Perfectionist herself

Reactions: 2
Time for new title didn't someone suggest a great variation on Fairytale in NY

Reactions: 1
What kills me is her sheep can’t see the lies.

4 days ago she said ‘I have Ella & jo on my website this week’ so obviously a deal was decided.

Then yesterday it was ‘on the phone to Charlene chasing a discount’ - am I’m sure that was done when they paid several thousand and a left kidney to get on your plebsite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What kills me is her sheep can’t see the lies.

4 days ago she said ‘I have Ella & jo on my website this week’ so obviously a deal was decided.

Then yesterday it was ‘on the phone to Charlene chasing a discount’ - am I’m sure that was done when they paid several thousand and a left kidney to get on your plebsite
Plebsite I’m dead 😵 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
That dog needs to be taken off her. How many items of clothing and things that dogs should never eat, has he eaten now? We have dogs and I can honestly say they've never eaten anything that they shouldn't as we watch them and keep things out of their way. It's all a big joke to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sure she have nothing else talk about if didn't have fog.jez she manic today.Her followers seems to be physic ask question about fundraiser and it be launched tonight if gets garda vetted.Her employees must be so busy typing this tit.

Reactions: 8
That dog is goin to end up dead after choking on whatever rubbish she leaves lying around...she even knows how dangerous it is and still doesnt watch him and what hes at. He must be bored wandering around the house looking for something to destroy

That dog needs to be taken off her. How many items of clothing and things that dogs should never eat, has he eaten now? We have dogs and I can honestly say they've never eaten anything that they shouldn't as we watch them and keep things out of their way. It's all a big joke to her.
She's so fake with the messages that I wouldn't be surprised if she's chewing them herself 🙄😃or has minions Chelsinda doing it 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That green sweater is being worn to death😂😂😂 it'll fall apart after it's first wash😂😂😂

Also, I'd say people have been reported to ispca for less 😡 this dog is gonna eat something some day and pure die because of her negligence 😡 shes an adult FFS start acting responsibly fleece😡

Reactions: 6
She’s an absolute disgrace, laughing and joking about the dog…she doesn’t deserve as much as a hamster, horrible witch.

That’s not normal behaviour! Would you not be ashamedto go on Insta and tell the world about how negligent you are with this dog? Responsible dog owners do not allow this to continually happen ! 😡 I have special breed cats who are into everything , I treat my home and protect like I have a toddler running around , chocolate, tablet sleeves, small objects , noting is left out as everything goes in gob. I use a stern ‘No!!!! and they understand that word. They both know this is still a young dog! The pure pair of utter dopes encourage the dog to carry items of clothing and they record for Insta attention so what do they expect .
The vet appears no better , why is she not telling them about the dangers they cause?? Is she treating this dog free each time it appears in her clinic??
The dopey old head on her in the desperate green China top she can’t sell, even though it’s been an emergency with the dog she still has to make sure she is promoting her China crap! Crusty is no better leaving her in charge of the animal.
They need reporting to animal welfare ASAP and the bloody vet for not telling them both off to olthe bloody vet scared of her??
The dopey old head on her laughing away 😡😡😡

Do vets not have a duty of care if an animal has had repeat visits because of owner neglect that perhaps a dog isn’t for you?

There she is still shoving the bloody hat against him , normal responsible owners would say ‘NO’ not that normal rational people would still be showing him the bloody thing again . Total manic! Describing how she carried him , woman laughing the whole place looking at me , she craves Attention!! The more she is fed the worse she will become 😆 dear jasus would someone get her the help she needs . Crusty what’s wrong with you? Leaving the dog in her care ..
Janet vet also what is wrong with you?? Do you think it’s funny , normal behavior? If she was not a poker faced Hun would you not be laying the law down on animal cruelty/neglect???
Can you just see her in the vets though , screechy laugh letting everyone know , lapping up the attention... the neediness in her ‘anything with my scent’ Pufter the dog will shove anything in its mouth , no bloody scent required , dope!!notice though it’s never a designer bag or shoes that end up in his mouth ..
That sweatshirt will be walking off her, on three days now. She looks so scruffy lately, no effort made when promoting brands that she is paid for!
Surprise surprise there will be a raffle , only after Tattlers shamed you, you dreadful needy animal neglecting 🧙‍♀️

Has she deleted the manic post about the dog eating the China hat ???? There he is running off with a slipper now and again it’s funny to her . Zero control on that dog .

Last edited:
Do vets not have a duty of care if an animal has had repeat visits because of owner neglect that perhaps a dog isn’t for you?
you would think so, Lisa is doing that vet no favours. The dog should be taken off her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.