Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mel33

Crying over dead brother that got pissed sat behind wheel.he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving
Understandably they as a family grieve for their dead son and brother, I can't imagine ever receiving such news and I hope it never darkens our door. They can't however be held responsible for the choices that he made that night so in that way I do feel empathy towards them. Unfortunately that night his choices also caused devastation to other families as they lost their loved ones too, and for that reason I don't think she should bring him up on her stories.

Reactions: 25

Evan

VIP Member
So basically every day it's messages from "sheep" AKA Chelsea 💁
"I have the white/pink/navy coloured sweatshirt and I really wanted the green"
(Personally I've never bought more than one item in lotsa colours of ANY fave piece of clothing I've EVER bought💁)
Then there's the "oh the sweatshirts wash/Dry/iron so well and never lost their shape"
Then we have "saw your sweatshirts at the airport/supermarket/carwash/funeral" posts
The frenzy post "I've only got 60 of ****(china tat) left and there won't be anymore until 2029!) (Until the fulfilment gang find nother couple hundred
The "morning morning morning I've got exclusive discount on ****" (but it's not exclusive at all💁)
Then the "thank you for all you do"
"Thank you for the brilliant discount"
"I saved 6000euro buying today with your discount you're fantastic"
Also have the "do you have any discounts coming for *****" (insert anything here!) And lo n behold she does 🤯
These posts are intermittently spaced between a very rushed (because she's so so so busy)
Sell something, murph eating/farting/shitting something, or an off to the gym/finished personal training and lifted a truck, but think i look sexy all sweaty and give myself a sniff on camera post!
And next day repeat same again 💁
Lisa's life in a day 😳🙄😂😂😂 EVERY DAY!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Omg a sheep took the morning off work to make sure she got a hat and scarf online! Joking aside that is not normal behaviour 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Evan

VIP Member
Ok anyone ever gone coat shopping and been offered a glass of bubbles? No, me neither💁 so this is clearly a VERY up market shop, the sheep MUST cop this! Right? Nothing like the shops on the List that Lisa Lusts 🤔 clearly Lisa has a secret list for her actual lusts😳
Also Canada Goose is a well known "uniform" of all drug dealers in the capital 💁 wouldn't put it on my back for free, unlike crusty ☺☺☺☺😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A few articles on the Independent website about the downfall of Influencers, especially with the recession starting to bite. I'm looking forward to that day more than Christmas! On a separate note, being local I'm raging Shane Lowry has done a private event for the new venue and asked this wagon (and lots of other freeloaders). The plebs will be let in the 1st Dec and let's face its the regular people on the street who have to pay for everything will keep this place open not the free loading "influencers"

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Mel33

Roz's story of Oonagh getting presented with her award, shows exactly what Lisa thinks of her so called "friend". How rude is she, yet has the audacity to try pick her sheep up on their manners in messages! I really hope Oonagh see's it and finally realises the kind of woman she is associating with and drops her like a hot coal. How she can't celebrate another woman's success is unreal, she is completely jealous. I think Lisa's arrogance will eventually be her downfall.

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Dear Dunnes Stores. So sorry for bothering you because I know you're so busy but I'm doing my shopping shortly and wonder if you have any discount? Apologies for annoying you but I love love love your DEVINE potatoes. Seems the spellings change a lot! Thank you so much 💓

• Haha

Noseymc123

VIP Member
Crying over dead brother that got pissed sat behind wheel.he no Saint lisa he killed other people and himself after getting pissed and driving

• Angry
Reactions: 22

Evan

VIP Member
I think they only stayed with his mam last night heading off to a hotel now. I’d say she only agreed to one night
Who the mam or fleece?😂😂😂😂 I'd say the mam was like "ye kin have yer dinner, sleep above in yer room and git ahwee tah fook utta mah huz with yer oirish heed wrecker, mAh darling boy"😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

MrsGahan

VIP Member
After a lovely free night out with a hotel upgrade wouldn’t you be in a better mood and gracious to your followers….obviously not🙄

Reactions: 21

ja81y

VIP Member
I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….
I’m very sorry to hear that she has made you feel this way, nobody has the right to make another person feel this way. Welcome to this group of great people, most of us here have had to learn the hard way, some cop on quickly and others are slower and that’s fine so long as peoples eyes are eventually opened to the likes of this self centred individual that is Lisa McGowan who is driven by nothing only money, self praise and preying on vulnerable people. The sooner these “influencers” see their day the better or at a minimum heavily regulated like ever other industry!
Anyways as I said a warm welcome 🤗 and hope you’re feeling better in yourself 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am sitting here writing this and feeling low , I had messaged Lisa a question thinking maybe she actually cared….. img how wrong I was ….. this shallow world of social media…. This shallow world of looks and self glorification…… this shallow world of duping vulnerability…… this shallow platform of fleecing people……. Omg how have I been so foolish…… one of the sheep have opened their eyes …….
I am sorry to hear you feel like this. I would advise you to think about these "Influencers" as saleswomen you would meet in a regular shop. They are not interested in you or anything about you. They really don't care how you feel or even if you have the money to spend. Their job is to be hard-nosed and get you to buy. We are more aware of this in an actual shop but these "influencers" draw you in and make you feel like they are your friend, they absolutely are not.. Once you understand that you can enjoy their pages (if it's something you like doing) and some of them are very useful (doing the rounds of the shops, showing how to put outfits together etc) if the lines are blurring I'd be unfollowing (I follow very few) don't be swayed by their fakeness. Find someone you know genuinely cares about you and meet them for coffee when you are feeling low 😍

• Heart

they hate the truth

Poor Mary must not have read the memo that you have to bow to the queen, this women is rotten to the core how people can not see this baffles me.

geemkilkenny

Sharing great memories with the son she says. A stranger is decorating the tree, she will be selling crap and he wont even be there🤔

So disappointed in Roz promoting her scarf. I thought she was into sustainable fashion. I used to like her but had to unfollow after that today
I've messaged Roz with my disgust regarding her promoting LLL shit products pointing out Lisa's disregard for sustainability. I think all these influencers have no regard for the environment or sustainability and the effect their relentless consumerism has, they're all about the cash flow ultimately, which is totally sad.

Reactions: 19

Howareyahun

VIP Member
That is a disgusting comment. It's a terrible thing that he did but God he was still her brother
I don't believe it's a disgusting comment, tell that to the victims family. Her brother knowingly got in to his car after drinking and took the life of another. She bangs on about it in typical Lisa McGowan style with NO regard or respect for the other family. She would do well to keep her thoughts to herself regarding her brother considering the mayhem he caused. Lisa doesn't know the meaning of "class is silent". I despise anyone who gets in to a car when they have taken a drink, inconsiderate assholes.

• Heart

DDqueen

I feel very annoyed at the promotion of Crystal & Co products by Lisa. All these products are clearly purchased in bulk from Ali Express and similar Chinese websites. For a person who claims to be a perfectionist I would expect her and her employees to research the companies she does business with. Surely she is aware of issues such as child labour, the environment and sustainability! These everyday concerns for us all don’t seem to exist in her little brain or her vocabulary-It’s all about the quick sell with Lisa regardless of the consequences. It really is time that a journalist runs this story again similar to the article which ousted Jennifer Wrynne etc a number of years ago. The absolute nerve o these girls selling such crap and then celebrating in the 5 star Merrion Hotel with a group of sales reps ( influencers) - the IRONY of it all.

• Heart