Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she sick think she has nothing to wear to fit into day time lunch.She really showed that at party that pippa was at last week in tuallmore with granny skirt

Reactions: 9
I don't think she sick think she has nothing to wear to fit into day time lunch.She really showed that at party that pippa was at last week in tuallmore with granny skirt
She must have a wardrobe full of the Born "take you anywhere" midi's she could have worn 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mark and Joany don’t look like they’re missing her too much 😀the table has Linda’s name on it. I wonder if she found out someone was going and she didn’t want to see them don’t thin she sick either

Reactions: 8
So she was wearing all the same brand earlier SK I think and had to have 3 different sizes , ok so I understand most of us too and bottom different sizes but she had the cami and wrap on ! The skirt is only two seams sewn together with bit of elastic though the band. Must be different China factories 🤣 The prices , you can buy these style camis anywhere , place flooded with them especially for Xmas .. Are folk stone mad at these prices ? I would go naked before I would wear or use any Hun products .. People are brainwashed and not just by this 🧙‍♀️ They all use the same tactics to suck folk in, at the end of the day are they using Irish workforce , Irish products ? Big fat zero , they stick their Irish name label on and folk believe Irish brand is an actual Irish product ... they are all produced in factories that mass produce for pennies...

Reactions: 7
Sick my Lilly white , doubt they are missing her anyway.,Joanie Ponie stop pouting it TEALLY is not a good look on an older woman🙊🙊 ,
Most hubbies run around Xmas Eve or a few days before panic buying Xmas presents for the other half . Some who would call into my shop I would ask for an item ? My size, bigger , smaller I would even point to my various size mannequins, we would get there in the end . Never had one message me about sizing . Husbands following her 🤣🤣🤣

God help the poor woman who put the tree up then, she will be in for the Mc Gowelll ear bashing

Reactions: 4
I wouldn't buy a single thing any of them flog or recommend when they got it free. Someone small I follow and who I love had her daughters gifted birthday party today as is raving about how good they were and highly recommending them. So disappointed in her.
None of them are going 5o day X,Y,Z was shite after it was gifted. No true reviews at all.

Reactions: 6
Tonight, tomorrow. It’s not confusing at all. Why does she pretend to be so silly and stupid ?

• Heart
Linda is having a ball without her!! And mark “the dose” rogers stated “Linda is his favourite person ever”! Hi Lisa 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say she’s sick looking at them all enjoying themselves without her😂😂😂

• Haha
I’d say she’s sick looking at them all enjoying themselves without her😂😂😂
I never seen them look so happy and having fun. No mention of her. She's at home flogging and replying to fake messages

Reactions: 7
The head on Joanie ponie reminds me of the mammy in Beetlejuice 🤣🤣

Check out itso me boutique there's a lovely foto of Chelsea and Linda but Linda's holding up the table name and it's in huge writing Linda blanchfield (10) now did I imagine it or did QVC herself not say SHE bought the table🤔🤔🤔
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think they missed a bit on the naming, they got the 10 bit right but forgot to include ‘for reference I’m In a size 10!’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No mention of her missing from ' the gang'View attachment 1781810
Some kick in the teeth to get that picture and the caption when she said she paid for the table. Even her business associates didn’t miss her. Are they all really just a bunch of freeloaders that just go to stuff that they don’t have to put their hands in their pockets for?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.