Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is something seriously lacking in someone who needs to keep sharing when someone sends her a message saying nice things about her- it’s as though she’s sayin ‘look, I’m a nice person- I swear!’
This bullying is probably just someone calling her out and asking her to transfer the money in a timely manner- she just can’t take anything less than pure sycophants

Reactions: 15
please its the title of the year.

I need a good laugh. Having the stuffing kicked out of me this week.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Here we go another claims of bullying about to appear in some cheap rag newspaper .. All because folk dared to ask when funds were been transferred to the last charity .. The fake trying to cry, rubs the eyes for effect .. Fifty years of age and acting the way she does 🙈
Now let’s see how long it takes for this charity money to be transferred , after all it is to provide for the children for Xmas ..
Has she ever checked the factories out that produce her China overpriced tat ? It’s a well known fact a lot still use child Labour , terrible working conditions etc..Do all Children the world over not count ?? Such a hypocrite! But of course she will come across as St Lisa to her sheep 🐑
Stick the odd little ad in between the kiss my rear screenshots. As bad as Gorry whinging before selling ..

Wonder if the vet asked her to remove the post where she was making light of the dog eating the hat? After all she kept mentioning the vet like they had a good laugh about it.. Or was it Crusty telling her to take it down? She definitely deleted it

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Green is the color selling is her aim. We're all ether and we can see h

Sorry wrote that wrong. Start again. Green is her colour selling is her aim. We're all together we know her game.

Reactions: 4
Her bladder is close to her heart! Her colon is close to her mouth 💩 more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just listening to cashcall that has been running on the radio for months with all winners names and locations given. So what’s her GDPR issue about??
Last year as well as the cash prizes she had a ton of prizes donated by her suppliers/friends/business acquaintances and she never published the list of winners saying she couldn’t due to GDPR. I have no idea what part of the GDPR Act she thought prevented her from doing that but that was her excuse and she stuck with it.

Reactions: 11
She never gives money on time and says it's up to her accountant or some bullshit. People were calling her out saying it was supposed to be for Christmas.

Reactions: 8
She’s pulling the same old stunt she does all the time when her backs up. Crocodile tears and bullying card always played. She forgets that only last week she named & shamed a follower for asking a simple question referring to her as a clown 🤡.
IMO the only bully in the room is Lisa McGowan herself. She is a true narcissist.
Does she never wonder why she is so disliked, friendless? Holding on for dear life to a man who is clearly there for freebies, without him she’s back to mum & dad!! She’s only to be pitied, in saying that I have zero empathy for her. Lisa McGowan you reap what you sow.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.