Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did Fleeceya start showing clothes for the over 70 age group?
Between the cream jumper and the Chanelesque blazer words fail me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When did Fleeceya start showing clothes for the over 70 age group?
Between the cream jumper and the Chanelesque blazer words fail me.
She’ll flog anything if the price is right (for her).
Going on and on about the quality coz even she knows it’s meh 🫤

Reactions: 7
Wonder which of the Born dresses she’ll pop on for lunch with Pippa tomorrow? Will she have the phone out or will she have a media black out like at Trishas do last weekend.

Wonder which of the Born dresses she’ll pop on for lunch with Pippa tomorrow? Will she have the phone out or will she have a media black out like at Trishas do last weekend.
Oh the phone will be out, lets be honest here Trishas non Transformation do last weekend was not Fleeceyas scene, the "right" people weren't there or the people Fleeceya likes to be rubbing shoulders with, her "friends" as she likes to call them. Tomorrow will be differerent, all our beloved Fleeceya will see are euro signs when she is with her "friends"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She couldn't even style the "chanel" jacket, talk about a load of utter balls she was blabbing on bout wearing it with jeans and denims THEY ARE THE SAME THING YOU MORON, and also Spanx, so original 😳, best bit was (insert drum roll) she put a cream basic top under the jacket 🤯🤯🤯 ladies and sheep that was top class styling from tullamores top influencer 😳🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg a sheep waited a few days to open their delivery - the end is nigh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I get tired of the "size 10 for reference". I haven't been size 10 I don't think ever! 52 and size 18 so does that mean I'm old, fat and past it!!! Can't stand the narrative that if you're not size 10, you're then not worthy!

Forgot to say "I'm size fabulous for reference"!!! 😆 🤣 😂 😹

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get tired of the "size 10 for reference". I haven't been size 10 I don't think ever! 52 and size 18 so does that mean I'm old, fat and past it!!! Can't stand the narrative that if you're not size 10, you're then not worthy!

Forgot to say "I'm size fabulous for reference"!!! 😆 🤣 😂 😹
I AM old and fat but never past it . For reference.

• Heart
She couldn't even style the "chanel" jacket, talk about a load of utter balls she was blabbing on bout wearing it with jeans and denims THEY ARE THE SAME THING YOU MORON, and also Spanx, so original 😳, best bit was (insert drum roll) she put a cream basic top under the jacket 🤯🤯🤯 ladies and sheep that was top class styling from tullamores top influencer 😳🤯
She even said “walk, don’t run” and then quickly corrected herself! She can’t even lie about this as it’s truely awful and tacky. Her patronising tone screams “look you idiots, you can have a designer blazer like me but for a fraction of the price, run, don’t walk and line my pockets so I can get the real deal, an actual Chanel blazer”!!

Reactions: 9
imagine only home & back on flogging rotten granny blazers & white top was rotten under it, maybe ud get away wearing it with a nive black poloneck, either way its one of the wost items iv seen her flog & 💯 she could afford to buy a real “chanel” painful she is & getting worse by the day. Wonder what she will wear to lunch with Pippa & co tmw..

Reactions: 5
Her last few outfits, especially for Born, have been hideous. It's as clear as day that she is only being asked to sell the tit that won't sell. She's QVC for real. If an item is not selling give it to that witch, she will do anything for money. No true stylist would advertise or promote a style that they wouldn't wear themselves. Lisa McGowan is the QVC of Offaly and I do feel sorry for the sheep that haven't woken up yet.

Reactions: 11
Dosed up girls!! No lunch for her today 😅😅😅but she’ll be fine for her Christmas flogging market next weekend for sure!

• Heart
She has table bought hope all rest goes has lovely time.Hopefully This one has take to bed for next few weeks with covid.

Reactions: 5
Still can't figure out who the Sinead Keary stuff is targeted at, was out last much and definitely no sign of any wearing it .

Was thinking that Lisa herself doesn't go anywhere unless it's an event, we never see her going for drink local in Saturday night, wearing the wardrobe & start she's got #gifted

Her last few outfits, especially for Born, have been hideous. It's as clear as day that she is only being asked to sell the tit that won't sell. She's QVC for real. If an item is not selling give it to that witch, she will do anything for money. No true stylist would advertise or promote a style that they wouldn't wear themselves. Lisa McGowan is the QVC of Offaly and I do feel sorry for the sheep that haven't woken up yet.
As much as Gail's Rail's annoys me she shows much nicer stuff from both Born and Pamela Scott than Lisa shows, so I do think Lisa can shift stock that otherwise wouldn't sell. Her sheep just snap up any old rubbish thinking the Queen herself wears the same.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.