Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My limited edition Christmas Jumper (small local business) was €55, it’s been thrown in bags, fecked in the washing machine with everything else and absolutely perfect, another jumper I have from the same brand is a year old and I checked the neckline today no puckering and less than €50 at full price. I chuck everything into the washing machine together so her stuff must be terrible quality.

Reactions: 6
She is one seriously lonely needy person at home sick !!!! and still sharing this absolute made up crap !! The photo of Linda And Chelsea sharing the table number must have stung hard and if so I’m delighted, she’s insufferable lately. All insta huns are insufferable but I actually think she’s the worst, a big house on the way for what ?? To rattle away in alone sending messages, she really proved how sad her life is the last couple of weekends And Edinburgh with Crusty 🤣 well I won’t start … she’s just a sad lonely human looking for constant validation from strangers 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
AH FECK. We're all very slow. We should all have applied for the free tickets and not turned up.

• Haha
She should share whatever she used to cure her "cold" that ruined her chance of going to Pippa lunch thing💁not a bother on her now💁 hope she got her money back for the table that she bought that was in Linda's name 😳😳😳

• Haha
Elf on a shelf springs to mind , the green not selling for sure, it appears at every opportunity.
Ellandjo I have never heard of , yet again it’s he absolute favourite brand again . The state of her, no effort whatsoever promoting these brands . Style Queen 🙊🙊🙊🙊

Corrigans cancelled their Dec show , some cock bull story that he was so tired after the last two.. not sold enough tickets more like....Here she is constantly trying to plug a Xmas fair .. Is the Hun bubble starting to burst 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Elf on a shelf springs to mind , the green not selling for sure, it appears at every opportunity.
Ellandjo I have never heard of , yet again it’s he absolute favourite brand again . The state of her, no effort whatsoever promoting these brands . Style Queen 🙊🙊🙊🙊

Corrigans cancelled their Dec show , some cock bull story that he was so tired after the last two.. not sold enough tickets more like....Here she is constantly trying to plug a Xmas fair .. Is the Hun bubble starting to burst 🙏🙏🙏🙏
I truly hope so. Anyone see the cringfest of Mrs Makeups show. Almost as bad as TT wedding. If I was heading off for an afternoon with the girls there would be bubby, massage and afternoon tea involved - at a fraction of the price and no feeding a spending frenzy. We'd leave a hell of a lot more relaxed with a good laugh having contributed to a business that employs - rather then feeding into these vapid soulless creatures desire to bigger houses/cars etc.

Reactions: 7
I used to love Coast. Not so much since Boo Hoo took it over. Karen Millen too which has gotten really expensive for what I take as a high street retailer. Was out trying to sort kids christmas yesterday and out of curiosity took myself into PS and Carrig Donn. No wonder they rely so much on GR and LLL and online selling. Am sure they hope some people don't have the time to return regret spending. Awful stuff. Poorly made not even remotely stylish.

Though I will admit to having a goo at Pippas two dresses worn to occassions last week. Had to remind myself I'm no Pippa but I was being influenced.
Same here , I loved the dresses that Pippa was wearing for the event , unfortunately way too young for me , arms covered these days and legs only appear in high heels but not as high as once worn. Jeezeeee I could actually runs in the 6” bad boys once 🤣
I forgot Boohoo took Coast on , prices still high but the odd good sales. Live Karen Millen also , but not unless a real special occasion would I pay them prices, Have found some good sale items from time to time online.
Been in PS last time I was over , dreadful quality , Sneaky look at the labels and could tell what suppliers they are from, some mark up I tell ya! But they got to pay the Huns after all... Never been in Carrig Donn.

Three times the price.. delusional or what... Get real you dope , they are polyester. Sorry I sweat 🥵 just thinking about the polyester pj’s , not on your Nellie could I sleep in thrush inducing polyester pj’s . I would be like a demented ferret , sweating, itchy 🥵🥵🥵

Three times the price.. delusional or what... Get real you dope , they are polyester. Sorry I sweat 🥵 just thinking about the polyester pj’s , not on your Nellie could I sleep in thrush inducing polyester pj’s . I would be like a demented ferret , sweating, itchy 🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wait for it …. LLL cold and flu remedy available at a pharmacy near you. Don’t walk, run 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wait for it …. LLL cold and flu remedy available at a pharmacy near you. Don’t walk, run 🤣
Why can I hear her whispery (it's such an exclusive expensive product) voice advertising this😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Still trying to flog the green, super soft, amazing quality, washes great, size 10 for reference sweatshirt 😆

8FF862B8-67A3-4F34-8B68-CF8E83FBA685.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, been like that for a while… 🙈
all part of the frenzy creation. Am sure there'll be a pretty full range of her own tat available this weekend. Crystal and co earrings are so awful today.
She had to flick to show the website picture. I'll give it her she is a diplomat. Made me think will she ever have a Gerard Ratner type gaffe and admit these products are crap.

Meefit now for the greedy pair of vultures to stuff the greedy faces , Foxy Bean has its day then?
Her hometown and only promotes those that pay her, feed both of them , gift them etc... the town and businesses that probably lined their pockets over the years when they had the insurance business.. Fgs she even posted that the mother heads to Dublin for her hair done... Now more than ever businesses need supporting ,( not that I would support one that uses greedy Huns though) but lord how hard is it to give your local town and businesses a shout out from time to time
All the Irish China brands out in force .. The quicker this bloody brainwashing stops the better 😡

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.