Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
She’s incredibly Lucky to have her parents.. didn’t they swop cars with her halfway through her pregnancy because she couldn’t fit behind the wheel of hers anymore and then they also swopped bedrooms with her because her room used to be next to the living room and their room was Also bigger for her and the twins… she had the mother tearing up and down the road to cork too which is over an hour driving her up and down to appointments etc so solo journey is laughable!!
She is also extremely unhealthy as are all the family and she is only about 5ft 2 in real life so she was also incredibly lucky she didn’t have more complications and has two lovely healthy little girls. I do agree also with the previous poster those clinics in cork are money grabbers and don’t do any due diligence or support work before taking peoples money if you can pay they fee they will provide the service even if it isn’t healthy or wise.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Like_Literally

VIP Member
This obsession with the length of time they sleep is worrying. At this age they’re too small to be left sleeping 8 hours straight. Crying is generally one of the later cues for hunger so they’re already starved at this stage. 8 hours with them this tiny could cause a drop in blood sugars & send them into a deeper sleep which can be very dangerous. She should be waking every 3-4 hours for at least the next month & if her PHN is happy with their weight gain then she can start stretching out the night feeds.
She has said the PHN is happy and wasn't going to be visiting again.

Ah ok. She must have had a lot saved up to do all that as well as the ivf 😭
I assume she has lived at home all her life. I'd say she is tight as a duck's arse aswell. She's in the same nightdress the past nine months. She didn't buy much for the babies from what I seen she got a lot of stuff given to her for them. That's all grand but I'd say she could well afford it and more. I'd say she spends so much time in the bed because there is wads of cash under the mattress 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cantstopreading

Chatty Member
Her stories are very sad. She should be sitting cuddling and gazing at her babies. She is obsessed by getting them in a routine.....ie always sleeping when not drinking bottles that's a 6 month old wouldn't put away. She needs someone to step in and give her advise/help. She should really just give them formula shes spending time she should be bonding with her babies milking herself. It's such a strange set up.....shes not very maternal or something.....cant quite put my finger on it

sron

VIP Member
There is no beginning and end to her day. This is the type of thing that causes PND.

Even a 15 minute walk every day with the babies in the buggy would do everyobe the world of good.

If the babies are sleeping 7/9 hours at night, when Dad takes them she could have her shower and get dressed at that time.

Lisa, none of this is meant to make you feel bad , take the advice from women who have been there.

Last edited:

Tammys

VIP Member
Reminds me of Sarah burps allways at her teeth or itching her her nose with her hands
She is blessed with 2 gorgeous girls but gone down the road like the rest of them with collabs.
Imagion putting up a email for them.
They wont be small for long bit sad the other day when she asked did people want to see more of their day to day routine.
No we dont need to be seeing their private little lifes
Fair dues to her breastfeeding but jezs we dont need a minute by minute update on her pumping.

• Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
She's an odd one. I wonder has she ever been in a relationship
Only found this thread this morning, been following Lisa since the very start... I like her but started to get turned off when the ego got big (not replying to messages, putting email for collabs in bio..)

I had a feeling she might be gay? I could be TOTALLY wrong but just got the vibe a long time ago.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
Twincesses... sounds like an affliction.
Why??!

I've a high BMI and was classed high risk. You can still have issues if you have a normal BMI no doubt but your BMI will increase the risk of certain things like high blood pressure and GD.
I escaped with neither.
She would have had a great chance of not having those issues had she been healthy previously.

When you consider someone like olliesbabywish who is not allowed to adopt here for having a BMI over 35 why is IVF allowed for 'Mom' here?

My BMI is hanging out at 36 but I'm not in line for IVF and I'm working on it.
It just seems so silly of that clinic to implant an obese woman with not one but two embryos knowing she had a higher risk profile
Absolutely the clinic are a disgrace to have allowed her go ahead with this in her physical state especially as a sole parent with sole responsibility she should be in optimal health

brandambassador

VIP Member
She reminds me of me aged 16, babysitting . The parents I babysat for in blarney were wonderful but my sole purpose was to feed their son, keep him clean and tell them about his naps and feeding times. She acts like someone who is babysitting for the night and as soon as she can get them to sleep she can get on with using the sky tv belonging to the parents . Back in 1999 that was me

• Haha
You can’t be smug 6 weeks in. Once you think you have something down, they change! My second was a gussler for the first month or so and bang on 3 months…eats the bare minimum. So those 5oz won’t last Lisa. Neither will the sleeping. She’s in cuckoo land if she thinks this is it now, perfect children.
She’s absolutely painful. ‘Just having a quick pump and then back to bed’ Jesus fuck off will ya!!
Sure we would all be breastfeeding experts if we could sit around all day milking ourselves 🐄

• Haha

Cant-be-arsed

It will move forward by her marketing those beautiful babies and cashing in on being a single mother to twins she will rehash the whole IVF thing then when she’s running short on content for a q&a.

• Sad
It’s not just terminology though they are two different things and only one of them is controllable. You said why implant 2, I responded that by transferring (not implanting, cos that’s not possible) 2 the odds of ending up pregnant are better. That’s usually why 2 might be transferred over 1.
I think your nit picking now. No one knows the correct terminology unless they’ve been through it. If Lisa had of used her page for educational purposes we might be more aware

• Angry

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Going insane because she's been sat over two babies since 5? Well that's a lie one was over fed and put back to bed at 5. How do you think everyone else does it Lisa? We're all trapped under our babies at some point weather they're twins or not. It's what you sign up for I'm afraid.

Did this woman actually have the knowledge to know what looking after a baby, let alone twins, requires before she got IVF?

She seems to have more assistance than most couples, but can't manage to get out of a night dress?
Surely she goes to the loo during the day? Even if you can't be arsed washing (🤢) you can bring in a fresh knickers, leggings, bra /crop top, and a T-shirt and throw it on

I thought I was hearing things this morning when she said they're good to settle because they know from being in the NICU theres no messing around??

As if a newborn baby is going to be thinking theres no messing around here I better settle quick.
Theres no messing around with her more like,she will be very strict with them

She’s not maternal at all. She should of stuck to being the judgy aunt cause that’s the only vibe I’m getting off her.

Lisa you are missing out on such a beautiful bond. Them wee chats at 2am and falling asleep trying to wind them is all part off it

brandambassador

VIP Member
I’m speechless after the dummy story but then this morning she doesn’t even hold the baby for her feed. We had to have fertility help to have our son due to my MS. We have been medically advised (me, I ended up with a colostomy bag) not to have more & I know it’s for the best but it stings. And this one has won the baby lotto & she’s not even showing affection.

• Heart

Jembelle

VIP Member
Whatever anyone says about baby gyms, toys etc I'm actually really really concerned for them two babies. She doesn't seem to be mentally all there and I actually fear for them children's safety. They are only babies and she has left them in a room on their own for 8 hours there is definitely something a miss going on whether it is post natal or not. How the hell did any clinic not assess her correctly. I'm actually really afraid coming on ready this thread as I've stopped following her to see something has happened either of those babies!