Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only one baby is currently being fed so pick her up cuddle her and bleeping feed her. The lazy way she feeds them makes me so angry there is no need the other twin is chilled, even if she wasn't rock her bouncer whilst you feed one ffs. Stop having complete no contact feeds.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was thinking the same when i saw her feeding the baby. Jesus its like she is afraid to pick them up in case they might like it

Lisa- another tip. Take the bottle out of the fridge before you go to bed. It will be at room temperature by the time they wake. Perfectly safe to do it that way as breast milk can be left at room temp for up to 4 hours.

Reactions: 4
Correct me if I’m wrong but that style of feeding and twin pillows are only supposed to be used if you don’t have an extra pair of hands or if both twins need feeding at the same time? I was told by my PHN that while it’s handy it’s not ideal and isn’t a great way to feed them lying down.
I agree she could at least pick the other twin up. She’s clearly not alone if there are 3 babies there!
100000% reading here too, trying to say she just is in awe of the babies and cuddles them all day but only during daylight hours, nighttime is nighttime and they apparnetly know this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong but that style of feeding and twin pillows are only supposed to be used if you don’t have an extra pair of hands or if both twins need feeding at the same time? I was told by my PHN that while it’s handy it’s not ideal and isn’t a great way to feed them lying down.
I agree she could at least pick the other twin up. She’s clearly not alone if there are 3 babies there!
100000% reading here too, trying to say she just is in awe of the babies and cuddles them all day but only during daylight hours, nighttime is nighttime and they apparnetly know this.
Your PHN was correct, also not the best pillow for two preemies to be in it as much as they are cause they're constantly slumped. She needs to seriously work on tummy time that's the one thing they never seem to have. But that'd mean she'd have to interact with them and not her pump.
My HV (I'm England) told me off for actually having one when she first visited us.

Only one baby is currently being fed so pick her up cuddle her and bleeping feed her. The lazy way she feeds them makes me so angry there is no need the other twin is chilled, even if she wasn't rock her bouncer whilst you feed one ffs. Stop having complete no contact feeds.
The bottle is huge nearly the size of the baby

Is she for real about the soother
I have to unfollow her these are tiny premature babies they way she talks about them is horrible so strict 😱 my heart

Reactions: 7
Guess who's not getting a soother anymore cause she can't keep it in her mouth..... omg new born babies .. what did she think was going to happen

• Sad
  • Wow
The issue isn't her dummy falling out Lisa, the issue is shes developmentally two weeks old and she needs you near her at all times not only for her development but for her nervous system to keep her bleeping alive.

Reactions: 10
Guess who's not getting a soother anymore cause she can't keep it in her mouth..... omg new born babies .. what did she think was going to happen
She is vile I can’t believe she thinks people need to know this
She needs to delete her account for her own sanity

I have to unfollow her.....I can't cope with her she's a cruel person.
Like she could have came on and said I’m going to try this tonight and see how we go but nope 👎 that’s it never having it again but the other baby can keep her one
I can’t understand why she is the way she is I’ve never seen her cuddle a baby they are always thrown over her shoulder like a rag doll
I just don’t get it she is so mean to them it’s heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 4
She’s a proper Miss.Trunchbull, why the duck did you bother having them Lisa. Poor little girls deserve better 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She’s a proper Miss.Trunchbull, why the duck did you bother having them Lisa. Poor little girls deserve better 🥺
Omg I'm not even joking, I thought to myself after the dummy comment that she's like if Mrs.Trunchbull had kids!! 🙈😅

• Haha
All jokes aside I've unfollowed her I can't watch one more story where she's cold to those precious babies.
It's not about HER sleep anymore they don't need to be in a routine they're technically 2 weeks old and she should work around them not the other way around 💔💔💔

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.