Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You cant claim your irish if you go by MOM

we used to slag in school for saying it the american way - Its Ma Mam or Mammy!!!

Reactions: 2
As someone else said she wants to be this superMOM with twins who are in a routine. She would be more relatable if she was the opposite.

Her catchphrase is "if that makes sense".

• Haha
I think alot of the fertility insta huns really don't know what to do with themselves once the baby arrives. She fits that category. Having a baby is a very romantic idea until you have one 🤣

Reactions: 4
She said the 6 week check is today. Wonder will we be told what the doctor says about the grunting

Reactions: 3
She said the 6 week check is today. Wonder will we be told what the doctor says about the grunting
I’ll bet we won’t, my best friend had twins and one of them was always grunting, I know what stopped it, but I’m not telling Lisa because she’s an ungrateful witch and there’s no way she’ll credit someone with giving her advice. She’ll let on she figured it out herself what with knowing it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I deal with grunting newborns every day. I have sent her some advice but she has completely ignored me

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I deal with grunting newborns every day. I have sent her some advice but she has completely ignored me
There ya go, so let mummy know it all figure it out herself she’s one of these wans who will listen to no one!!!

She says she can’t get over the interest in how she feeds them. Maybe because it’s odd & far more complicated than it needs to be. I didn’t realise this until she was pumping while 2 hungry babies screamed the place down with hunger yesterday. I thought the whole idea of pumping was so you could be ahead of your baby/babies & aways have a stash ready to go.
She seems to be more focused on getting a decent stretch of sleep for herself or at least that’s the impression I’m getting from her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think when she planned on getting pregnant she really only wanted 1 baby.

Twins are a lot of work and while I'm sure she loves her babies and loves the attention she gets, she is not loving the twin experience.

6 week check and mammy goes too. Apart from walking to aunty Pegs and 2 feeds at night, has she done anything solo since they were born?

Last edited:
She could easily leave half an hour between the feeds and then be done in an hour!! I mean she doesn’t have much other stuff to do in the house so why not focus on pumping and feeding?? I love the newborn phase so if all I had to think about was feeding I’d be delira with meself 😂😂

Twins are a lot of work and while I'm sure she loves her babies and loves the attention she gets, she is not loving the twin experience.

6 week check and mammy goes too. Apart from walking to aunty Pegs and 2 feeds at night, has she done anything solo since they were born?
Mammy will be a permanent fixture for the foreseeable

My sister was a single mom to twins she had to move in with my mom. It's impossible to manage two alone at this age

Reactions: 1
My sister was a single mom to twins she had to move in with my mom. It's impossible to manage two alone at this age

It's great your sister had that available I hope they are doing well.

The issue with Lisa is she sells it as her solo journey- its not she has a colossal amount of help. She fleetingly acknowledges it in between saying the words breastfeeding/pump on loop for 20 stories and constantly forcing routine on them and preaching it to an insta community.

Reactions: 6

But why implant 2 embryos then? Bit silly
It's great your sister had that available I hope they are doing well.

The issue with Lisa is she sells it as her solo journey- its not she has a colossal amount of help. She fleetingly acknowledges it in between saying the words breastfeeding/pump on loop for 20 stories and constantly forcing routine on them and preaching it to an insta community.
Also that she chose to be ‘solo’ and purposely implanted two embryos knowing damn well it could lead to twins and claims she is doing it all alone. Couldn’t be further from the truth

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.