Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely overfeeding them. Small babies do much better with little and often. Their tummies and digestive track are not mature for large quantities.
If you look at breastfeed babies they feed every couple of hours and take their fill over a full 24 hours. That's natural for them. But she seems to be prioritising schedule. Which some people favor.
I personally prefer to let babies eat intuitively to prevent overeating especially later in life. I decided that as an obese Mum I don't want my kids to develop an overeating problem like me. Lisa hasn't considered that yet. She wants to sleep...
I was thinking if she wasn't pumping there's no way those babies would be having that much milk.

I know we don't see all in a few minutes worth of stories on Instagram but it seems like they're just fed and put down again, for babies that were wanted so much she doesn't show much cuddling or taking them in, soaking up the newborn weeks.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking if she wasn't pumping there's no way those babies would be having that much milk.

I know we don't see all in a few minutes worth of stories on Instagram but it seems like they're just fed and put down again, for babies that were wanted so much she doesn't show much cuddling or taking them in, soaking up the newborn weeks.
Just like I used to do with my baby born dolls when I was home with my Mammy and Daddy 🙈

She did mention baby sensory TV.

They are well able for play mats from the beginning. They love shining lights, black and white books, shiny toys. Haven't seen any of that

Reactions: 1

It's all about BF and sleep for her and them. She seems the type that doesn't want them spoiled and probably thinks cuddles does this..very sad

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's all about BF and sleep for her and them. She seems the type that doesn't want them spoiled and probably thinks cuddles does this..very sad
I don’t think she is breast feeding
Brest feeding in my eyes is feeding from the breast for feeds all the time
She is pumping and feeding breast milk In my option two different things I know some people might not agree with me but that’s what I think
It’s a lot harder to breastfeed twins on demand my friend did it last year for a year and honestly she never got a second to herself

Reactions: 8
I wonder did she think she would of attracted more collabs etc.

I wonder. I just find her preachy. And I’m all for every kind of family or mom set up - live your life and all that but she is so preachy and smug and she’s like someone holidays she has no household responsibilities besides washing her pump

I wonder. I just find her preachy. And I’m all for every kind of family or mom set up - live your life and all that but she is so preachy and smug and she’s like someone holidays she has no household responsibilities besides washing her pump
We haven't been talked through that Mammy could also be taking charge there

I was of the opinion breastmilk is metabolised quicker so that's why you see breastfed babies cluster feeding/feeding a lot more often. So how are her two sleeping that amount of hours during the night? I smell bullshit the more I think of it.

Reactions: 5
She can’t take a good photo at all can she 🙈

eta. I mean the happy due date of the twins. She got terrible angles and shots

• Haha
I was of the opinion breastmilk is metabolised quicker so that's why you see breastfed babies cluster feeding/feeding a lot more often. So how are her two sleeping that amount of hours during the night? I smell bullshit the more I think of it.
I don't thinks she's fooling us I think she's overfeeding them. If you look at the pictures from today one of the babies bellies looks quite big and full. Mine never looked like that unless they ate too much, you could see it

She can’t take a good photo at all can she 🙈
She doesn't do any of them a justice

Reactions: 3
Breast milk is digested quicker but that doesnt mean you should overfeed.

Breast milk is digested quicker but that doesnt mean you should overfeed.
I meant they feed more often and would of thought they wouldn't sleep that long of a stretch at night so young? Maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I thought she was breastfeeding, your babies are crying with the hunger and you’re milking yourself…..?? Put them on the boob you dope

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She managed to get dressed again today albeit the same jumper as yesterday.

And why doesn’t she breastfeed the crying babies instead of pumping & laughing away on her Insta stories? The mind boggles

I thought she was breastfeeding, your babies are crying with the hunger and you’re milking yourself…..?? Put them on the boob you dope
I would have thought the amount she pumps she would have some supply in the fridge or something..

What an actual cow 😲😲😲
She has formula in the house give the poor kids bottles before they get into hysterics and save the pumped for next feed.

She'd want a slapping

They wake because its feeding time. Jesus, she is literally pumping the milk for the feed. If she pumped during the night she could build up a stash. FFS making them wait is awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.