Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah babies should not be bathed every day. Their skin is way too sensitive and they need those essential oils. Obviously if there is a shitcident etc bathe them but doing it out of routine.. no.
A shitcident l - love it!! I am so going to borrow that phrase next week when I have my baby 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I could not believe hearing the little sweet baby crying like that for a feed and she laughing about pumping but yet she’s ‘breast feeding’ She’s not breastfeeding she pumping breast milk into bottles.. she’s an awful lot to learn but yet think she knows it all, over feeding at their age to get sleep she’s unreal, them sweet baby girls will get to chubby and be uncomfortable in themselves.. I could rant all night about her, I really like her at the beginning but insta fame has got to her just like mejoolie. Rant over

Reactions: 11
So she is changing their bedtime because of the clocks changing on Sunday. They are 6 weeks old FFS!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she is changing their bedtime because of the clocks changing on Sunday. They are 6 weeks old FFS!!!
There must be fumes coming off that breast pump🤯
She's 1 lazy article and wants to either sit on her arse or get to bed. She conceived solo but she certainly aint fit to parent that way

Reactions: 5
This is nuts isn't it. 6 weeks old.......they don't have a bloody routine. Ffs. Every day is different with them. She might think they have a routine but they don't. She has a lot to learn yet. I wish she would stop coming on first thing telling us what they slept......I mean I'm speaking for myself but I don't give a shite. She must be lonely I think all these insta "MOMS" are, we really don't care. I wonder why she doesn't just put them on the boob......... Lisa Mom if your reading this will you tell us......pleeeeease

Reactions: 5
I know. Suiting her bloody self!! Infuriating. The girls don’t know their 9 o’clock from their 10 o’clock

There must be fumes coming off that breast pump🤯
She's 1 lazy article and wants to either sit on her arse or get to bed. She conceived solo but she certainly aint fit to parent that way
I have never ever put a newborn to bed at 9. We always had a bassinet in the sitting room and would keep them there with us while we watched tv etc to account for feeds. They would then come up with us when we went to bed.

No but she's another one I cant tolerate but I can't not watch 🙈
I’m not sure how to create a thread. Maybe you have to be a VIP member?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I am a great advocate of routine when you have multiples but what she is doing is just madness. They are only newborns and already she is wanting them to be sleeping all night. The PHN would have a fit if she heard that and rightly so.

She wants to be the woman who got her 6 week old babies to sleep through the night. Sure then she can sit smugly and tell others what to do. She may even get a slot on Ireland AM

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am a great advocate of routine when you have multiples but what she is doing is just madness. They are only newborns and already she is wanting them to be sleeping all night. The PHN would have a fit if she heard that and rightly so.

She wants to be the woman who got her 6 week old babies to sleep through the night. Sure then she can sit smugly and tell others what to do. She may even get a slot on Ireland AM
Even with multiples though routine before 12 weeks is just codding yourself. Far nicer to sit back and enjoy that stage when they are so easy. No teething.. they barely even know they are earth side.

You need to be a certain level of member to create a new thread but I think the person needs to have 10k followers to have a thread? Or maybe I'm talking rubbish.. remaining hopeful only has 6k... unsurprising really. I'd say she pissed off alot of other people going through fertility treatment when she was so wreckers after her IUI's. One she burned her foot so bad and the other she nearly drowned 🙄

Reactions: 2
This is nuts isn't it. 6 weeks old.......they don't have a bloody routine. Ffs. Every day is different with them. She might think they have a routine but they don't. She has a lot to learn yet. I wish she would stop coming on first thing telling us what they slept......I mean I'm speaking for myself but I don't give a shite. She must be lonely I think all these insta "MOMS" are, we really don't care. I wonder why she doesn't just put them on the boob......... Lisa Mom if your reading this will you tell us......pleeeeease
She just did so must be reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really starting to get annoyed now.
I know from experience, in NICU with multiples they try to get them on a schedule so they don’t Feed at the same time, as to help the parents when they go home. She’s really making it clear they feed at EXACTLY the same time. But she could 100% push one out during the day. She’s taking silly shortcuts, feeding 2 babies at once in that stupid pillow and then turning them to burp. A NICU nurse told me, both babies should be fed, changed and settled within an hour so half an hour each.

Reactions: 4
She’s defo reading here. Questions me arse!
But I’m confused. Last week she said she COULD tandem BF them. Now it’s too hard. I also don’t understand, she’s always pumping so why does she not have a stash?
But then also, if it’s that difficult, what’s wrong with a bit of formula? Stop bloody demonising it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.