Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she keeps feeding them pastry?! Did someone once say the pre-made pastry is OK to give a child and she's going with it. I've never seen anyone eat so much pastry never mind 10 month olds (sorry even worse 8 months and I week corrected). Instagram pastry chefs are barely showing as much pastry as she does.

The nutritional value of them is basically fat. I'll say it again why does she keep feeding them pastry??? 😠
Looks fancy but minimum effort & no mess so it’s easier for her. Same applies to pancakes.
Pastry is a rare treat here as much as I love it

Reactions: 6
And that awful lethargic feeling they'd have after claggy shop bought pastry. There must be 100 other options for babies that they'd much prefer. Bit of brown bread with jam even. Easy to make.

Reactions: 2
And that awful lethargic feeling they'd have after claggy shop bought pastry. There must be 100 other options for babies that they'd much prefer. Bit of brown bread with jam even. Easy to make.
Oh I love homemade brown bread. So easy to do too. 5 min prep & a couple of mins cleaning up while it bakes away.

Store bought ready rolled pastry concoctions are all the rage with wannabe weaning guru Insta mums with zero nutritional qualifications. I blame What Mummy Makes/Rebecca Wilson.

For someone who likes an easy life I’m surprised at her making anything like that!! I’d imagine that the salt in ready made pastry would be too much for a baby under one. I really hope she didn’t use the honey but I’m sure we’ll get some passive aggressive story about it anyway 😂

Fair dues to Dr niamh Lynch for calling out the mombloggers.
One of the big bloggers in cork has blocked the Doctor
Pathetic they cant bear being told the truth stop selling their kids lifes on line.

Reactions: 15
Looks fancy but minimum effort & no mess so it’s easier for her. Same applies to pancakes.
Pastry is a rare treat here as much as I love it
And, because she loves a kilo of puff pastry herself in the morning and just makes a couple extra for the twinnies.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Store bought ready rolled pastry concoctions are all the rage with wannabe weaning guru Insta mums with zero nutritional qualifications. I blame What Mummy Makes/Rebecca Wilson.
Ohh nooo i love her books lol theres so much more to her than puff pastries and pinwheels. Lisa would be so much more adventurous with the twins food if she followed the likes of rebecca wilson.

Reactions: 1
Ohh nooo i love her books lol theres so much more to her than puff pastries and pinwheels. Lisa would be so much more adventurous with the twins food if she followed the likes of rebecca wilson.
Please Fifi read rebecca's thread!!!! My eyes have been well and truly opened! I used to be a fan, bought her books too and now fully regret that!

https://tattle.life/tags/whatmummymakes/

Tbh though, I am surprised Lisa hasn't tried the girls with the hulk mac and cheese 😂
Lisa kinda reminds me of the hulk😅🙈 lol I've only ever made it once for my youngest and she wasnt overly keen so didn't bother trying it again

https://tattle.life/tags/whatmummymakes/

Tbh though, I am surprised Lisa hasn't tried the girls with the hulk mac and cheese 😂
Thanks for the link. I have lots of reading to do by the looks of it🙈

• Haha
You can have 10 jobs besides a HSE job and they can’t say a bit
I know you can have other jobs outside of HSE however I was wondering more about how you can call in sick for the HSE job yet continue to work in your private endeavours?

And, because she loves a kilo of puff pastry herself in the morning and just makes a couple extra for the twinnies.
Its gone from pancakes to pastry now duck sake just give the children simple foods that's easy to access when out and about well that's the way I done it and my children were always fine ....one very simple lunch mine loved was homemade soup with bread in it it was a favourite and they were getting lots of nutrition

I know you can have other jobs outside of HSE however I was wondering more about how you can call in sick for the HSE job yet continue to work in your private endeavours?
That’s what I don’t get, surely if you’re too sick to work and a doctor has signed you off as unfit to work then how do you continue on with this type of ‘work’.. it’s receiving income at the end of the day

Because they won’t check and as long as there is a doctors note she can belt away. No conscience

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.