Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Frank Kelleher is sitting in his office saying wtf because she’s making him look like a fool saying all that. You either cut it out 100% or you don’t. It’s all for non existent symptoms because you could be sure she would have told us what was going on du know. She’s turning into Sarah Burke-can’t lie straight in the bed.

Reactions: 10
Surely Frank Kelleher is sitting in his office saying wtf because she’s making him look like a fool saying all that. You either cut it out 100% or you don’t. It’s all for non existent symptoms because you could be sure she would have told us what was going on du know. She’s turning into Sarah Burke-can’t lie straight in the bed.
You would think so but he shared her story so obviously not!

Reactions: 4
I’m actually glad she’s too thick to actually cut out dairy properly, because she wouldn’t have the sense to properly replace the calcium the girls need.

Reactions: 2
How long will she keep the makeup on for this time…a week, a month? 😂😂
Maybe she’ll make use of her shapewear with the pee pee hole 😂🤢
This might be the exact push she needs now to get healthier and fitter for herself and the girls. She got into an awful lazy state of barley getting off the couch

Reactions: 3
I hear saint brian and michelle are gone on hols I wonder is Child gone with them
No doubt we'll see a clip of him now shortly from sarah of the 90ncysts who has him 98% of the time

This might be the exact push she needs now to get healthier and fitter for herself and the girls. She got into an awful lazy state of barley getting off the couch
I really hope it does give her the motivation to get fitter!

Reactions: 1
I definitely think she’s a few sambos short of a picnic 🤣 how the duck did sims think she was mentally able for one baby let alone two. I’d say she’s out sick with mental health and blaming tattle
By the looks of it fertility places like Sims and the rest just see €€€. They don't care!

So unbelievably unethical to transfer 2 embryos just because you want to. Most clinics won’t transfer 2 unless there is actually a reason. Sims are money hungry

Reactions: 7
She said yesterday that she has cut out dairy from their meals as advised by the osteopath & has seen a huge difference in whichever girl he reckoned had a sensitivity to it. the girls are still getting their normal bottles so they’re getting pretty big amounts of dairy regardless, plus she took the other little one off dairy foods too just because it’s easier for her 🙄 now if I was her & had the Nicu appointment I would have held off for their opinion & got a referral today to keep on top of it.
None of it makes sense, yesterday she was going on about there being a huge difference after cutting out dairy in their food while singing the praises of this osteopath guy, I won’t say his name here.
Last week she was singing the praises of teetha saying she had seen a huge difference, so which is it?
So my opinion is, her giving your man a review must be worth something to her & the dairy stuff is bullshit if they’re still able to take 2-3 big bottles a day. Cutting out a little bit of cheese & milk from their food won’t make that much of a difference as baby portions don’t need that much anyway. If she’d changed their formula then maybe I’d believe it. She never actually said her reasons for doing it either, very cagey about it all

Cringing at the trial off dairy while slugging back the aptamil...!! Seriously!?

Definitely some motivation behind raving about Frank Kelleher, there's a freebie there somewhere. I haven't been to him but it would make me less inclined even though he comes highly recommended.

Has anyone here used the likes of an osteo for pelvic pain in pregnancy? I see frank kellehers clinic promoting another osteo who treats women for this. Starting to become crippled once again, doing physio and exercises, have tried chiro before this pregnancy. Not eager to line some con mans pockets though 🙈

Cringing at the trial off dairy while slugging back the aptamil...!! Seriously!?

Definitely some motivation behind raving about Frank Kelleher, there's a freebie there somewhere. I haven't been to him but it would make me less inclined even though he comes highly recommended.

Has anyone here used the likes of an osteo for pelvic pain in pregnancy? I see frank kellehers clinic promoting another osteo who treats women for this. Starting to become crippled once again, doing physio and exercises, have tried chiro before this pregnancy. Not eager to line some con mans pockets though 🙈

Found a chiro and a good physio worked for me. There's a belt you can get fitted for. Helps so much!

My parents brought one a flogged it 3 days later it was shocking uncomfortable

The room is probably a bloody dump sjed be mortified
Yes my sister Got rid of a perfect mattress to get the Emma too she bought Emma pillows and all and mattress cover it was all like concrete they got rid of it had to buy another new one 😩

Found a chiro and a good physio worked for me. There's a belt you can get fitted for. Helps so much!
Yup have the belt which can be good at times! Ongoing issue nothing is really doing much for, 4th baby and itself worsening with each one. Time to stop having babies 😂

94125674-6107-4C3E-8F20-7A3F21EDC03F.png

Did Lisa pay us a little visit and not stay to say hi! 😂😂😂

FYI Lisa - no one is trying to harm you with their words here….if anything we show genuine concern for your children.
The girls deserve better than someone who cannot motivate themselves, so I hope whatever you read her will motivate you to get off your arse 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lisa wants to be a victim but in reality most of what’s discussed here is her questionable parenting skills. She’s two kids and no house and can’t seem to go to work, she leaves the kids at the drop of a hat with the only exception being when she has to go to work, she’s continuously put her own wants, comfort and needs above the girls, she couldn’t even just give them a bottle. She comes across as selfish and immature but that’s the bits of her day she chooses to show us, and fab she wants to show us the good and bad but sometimes I wonder is this the good? She needs to grow up in a way we all did when we became parents, kids humble you.

Reactions: 11
See as long as she’s getting the ‘ur doing a great job hun ur the best mam and ur girls are lucki to hve u xoxoxox’ she will play victim

Reactions: 11
I judge the fact that she’s happy to live her life leeching off those of us who go out to work every day- in a mess of her own making!!!
Your first duty to your child is putting a roof over their heads- not simply setting up camp in mammies with zero plan in place long term. It’s not as if she’s even trying to find a place and not having luck, she’s a lazy sow who’s happy to let everyone else do the heavy lifting around her.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.