Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any word on going back to work no? Or are we still just casually brushing over it
Shur de mudder would never manage 2 babies in this heat, dats 2 lots of sun cream, 2 sun hats to be gettin on, de mudder only has wan pair of hands ju know, need to stay off work till this heat wave passes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone know where she got the containers from 😂😂😂
They're not even containers they're ice lolly molds and you can get them anywhere at this time of year 😂 They've also been around for decades, she was talking as if they're some great new thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Woo that time again..

Thread suggestion!

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride, can’t go to work yet can flog tit on the side

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The irony of showing something potentially dangerous to children yet not a bother to her using the milky mate… 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wow I wasn’t following her back then, that’s a big transformation 🥵 I’m well overweight myself and I know how tit it feels both mentally and physically .. she needs to get herself sorted

When is she going back to work is she on sick leave now... 🤨
Last we heard she was still “sick” with a chest infection but managing to come and go all over the shop.
Dunno if she’s playing the mental health card now or not.
One things for sure- she is on her arse “sick”.

Reactions: 5
If she’s claiming sick from her HSE job yet earning by doing her Instagram “adds” isn’t this fraud?

If she’s claiming sick from her HSE job yet earning by doing her Instagram “adds” isn’t this fraud?
I would have thought so. Although it’s such new territory she could probably argue there’s no mention of it in her contract & play dumb. You can be guaranteed she knows every little loophole & knows exactly what she’s doing.

Reactions: 2
Last we heard she was still “sick” with a chest infection but managing to come and go all over the shop.
Dunno if she’s playing the mental health card now or not.
One things for sure- she is on her arse “sick”.
Stop not a word about her going back!
Sick my arse is right...

Ok in her stories this morning it couldn’t be more blatantly obvious that she hasn’t got either baby strapped into the high chair, why? I don’t get in the slightest, she can’t even put the effort into keeping them safe. Also no sign of a Bibado this morning

Reactions: 7
I can totally see this one when the girls turn 18 saying 'it's their 18th, (17 and 10 month corrected)'
I just came on to ask if they celebrate their first birthday or when does the corrected age stop being mentioned and it’s a genuine question. Is it for babies to meet milestones. They are here and and x amount of months because if when they were born. Don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Ok in her stories this morning it couldn’t be more blatantly obvious that she hasn’t got either baby strapped into the high chair, why? I don’t get in the slightest, she can’t even put the effort into keeping them safe. Also no sign of a Bibado this morning
You can see there aren't even the shoulder straps on the chairs. You can see the strap for between their legs hanging down.

I just came on to ask if they celebrate their first birthday or when does the corrected age stop being mentioned and it’s a genuine question. Is it for babies to meet milestones. They are here and and x amount of months because if when they were born. Don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
They do say it takes until about 2 for them to catch up we were told by the NICU. It is a really fair and accurate way of doing it because otherwise they wouldn’t be meeting milestones.
Maybe I’m sensitive about this as I’m also a premature baby parent but I do also tell people her corrected age and explain especially when people ask why she isn’t walking or say something about her size- so I do understand why Lisa uses it.

• Heart
Why do she think filming her babys eating their breakfast would interest other people the mind boggles

Reactions: 4
They do say it takes until about 2 for them to catch up we were told by the NICU. It is a really fair and accurate way of doing it because otherwise they wouldn’t be meeting milestones.
Maybe I’m sensitive about this as I’m also a premature baby parent but I do also tell people her corrected age and explain especially when people ask why she isn’t walking or say something about her size- so I do understand why Lisa uses it.
I don't think you are being sensitive, I do think though that Lisa uses it when it suits her. Going by the corrected age, she shovelled food into them at 3mths, when they clearly weren't ready for it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.