Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously sitting in the car shitting on again and the mudder driving. Ayda is 1kg heavier than hazel but hazel is petite and that’s just going to be her build did anyone tell her a kg is 2.2lbs and wtf does a baby’s weight have to do with the build they are going to be. I knew she wouldn’t get changed before going for dinner so you can bet there was no shower either
Exactly.. My boy was 10lb, and short, a right little buster. He's now really slight, still small, but skinny. So definitely baby weight hadn't determined his size 🙄

Reactions: 2
She said hazels weight is average for her corrected age so does that mean Ayda is over weight ? She was banging on a few stories previous and said hazel will Always be petite. But then said she’s average 😂 Like she’s obsessed - she won’t be petite sleepyLisa if you keep feedin her the way you are - pancakes , pinwheels, a huge bowl of porridge! She doesn’t stand a chance

Reactions: 9
Say she smells like a wild goose couldn’t even get a shower and change 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
2AD79010-C81F-42E1-BDFC-4EAC05E378F3.png

She’s just a mess. Who in their right mind takes a pic like this and thinks ‘oh I’ll post this on instagram!’
I couldn’t go through the whole talking in the car shite with her again….was it’s all lip smacking and repeating herself? 😂

Is she for real? How can anyone take her ‘solo mom’ act seriously?
I went back to work today. Did I want to go? No. Did I? Yes. Because I need to. She can’t even do two days a week without crying sick. Yet she can go off galavanting without splitting a hair?!
Hope going back to work was ok for you! It’s bloody hard to get back into the swing of things with a job after maternity leave! ❤

She didn’t split a hair cos she doesn’t brush her hair 😂

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1397213
She’s just a mess. Who in their right mind takes a pic like this and thinks ‘oh I’ll post this on instagram!’
I couldn’t go through the whole talking in the car shite with her again….was it’s all lip smacking and repeating herself? 😂

Hope going back to work was ok for you! It’s bloody hard to get back into the swing of things with a job after maternity leave! ❤

She didn’t split a hair cos she doesn’t brush her hair 😂
Thank you ❤❤ It was definitely not as bad as I thought.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I definitely think she’s a few sambos short of a picnic 🤣 how the duck did sims think she was mentally able for one baby let alone two. I’d say she’s out sick with mental health and blaming tattle

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Hazel is average sized, she just wants her to be petite. If she was petite she would be below average. Those girls are going to have some serious body issues later on

I couldn’t listen to her stories in the car. Did she mention taking the girls off dairy at the appointment today so they could organise a referral?

She has a hard bleeping neck on her going into a hospital when one or all of them are sick. I know you can't isolate from everyone when you have a cold/virus, but you don't need to go into a flipping hospital where there's vulnerable little babies.

Reactions: 6
Glad I’m not the only one who’s given up listening to her inane drivel.
Lisa- you’re not cut out for the insta life, hun. Give it up and get back to work. Maybe try and get healthy for your girls.
It’s the only admirable route at this point.

I couldn’t listen to her stories in the car. Did she mention taking the girls off dairy at the appointment today so they could organise a referral?
I don’t think so, although I must confess I tuned out most of it!!

She goes on as if they were born at 23 weeks and not 33 and 6 days they spent 2 weeks in baby unit she’s very lucky.. shut the duck up with your corrected age and rear your kids and claim your solo act because you can’t even go the shops with out help

Reactions: 14
She didn’t give a tit about the babysitter saying she’d have to manage cos the girls were napping in the car!! 😂 Why did she feel she had to give a second by second account of the appointment like who wants to hear that??

Correct me if I'm wrong but those girls get around a 8 or 9oz bottle of dairy first thing in the morning. Then she gives them vegan cheese pinwheel for breakfast?

How long will she keep the makeup on for this time…a week, a month? 😂😂
Maybe she’ll make use of her shapewear with the pee pee hole 😂🤢

• Haha
That's one wedding where the bridesmaid won't be upstaging the bride anyway
I remember seeing a pic of her brothers and they are really good looking, bet the bride will be stunning . I wonder if she is Canadian? Some culture shock visiting Charleville 🤣

• Haha
Lisa gives off always the bridesmaid never the bride vibes in fairness

I’d say she’ll be a proper bridesmaidszilla, de mudder would want to duck and cover for the next couple of months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't listen either. Can someone clarify? I am dumbfounded by it tbh??
She said yesterday that she has cut out dairy from their meals as advised by the osteopath & has seen a huge difference in whichever girl he reckoned had a sensitivity to it. the girls are still getting their normal bottles so they’re getting pretty big amounts of dairy regardless, plus she took the other little one off dairy foods too just because it’s easier for her 🙄 now if I was her & had the Nicu appointment I would have held off for their opinion & got a referral today to keep on top of it.
None of it makes sense, yesterday she was going on about there being a huge difference after cutting out dairy in their food while singing the praises of this osteopath guy, I won’t say his name here.
Last week she was singing the praises of teetha saying she had seen a huge difference, so which is it?
So my opinion is, her giving your man a review must be worth something to her & the dairy stuff is bullshit if they’re still able to take 2-3 big bottles a day. Cutting out a little bit of cheese & milk from their food won’t make that much of a difference as baby portions don’t need that much anyway. If she’d changed their formula then maybe I’d believe it. She never actually said her reasons for doing it either, very cagey about it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.