Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh and her insta earnings on top of that🤑
Is she actually getting paid for that? I assumed it was just for freebies. How much would our Sleepylisa get for ummmming and smacking her lips for a 'add' be?

She doesn't even make herself presentable I mean she's trying to flog something she could atleast wash and maybe a big of tinted moisturizer and some lip balm...

Don't even get me started on how uncharismatic she is. How do companies think she's inspiring people to go out and buy something. Isn't marketing supposed to be aspirational that you want to be like!?! Other than people who want to save her babies from her there doesn't seem to be any other call to action.

I'd love to see the stats on if her discount codes work.

Reactions: 6
How is Frank qualified to give this advice?! And giving them their dairy formula but no other dairy- wtf?! I hope when she goes to this NICU appointment tomorrow (which if she or the twin she claimed the other day was unwell are still unwell I’m raging about them going to) that they tell her it’s absolutely stupid and not to do it
Disappointed to see him giving this advice without the input of a dietitian. Checked his Instagram and he’s shared her video. I had hoped that it was Lisa getting mixed messages or doing her own thing but obviously not if he’s sharing her stories. I would have previously recommended Frank after taking both my children to him but I’ve been a bit out off by him recently and the clawing at social media for insta fame.

Reactions: 9
She shouldn’t be getting her book if she’s earning big bucks on Instagram she’s lieing to the social then saying she’s only working 19 hrs to get her book when she’s out sick doing #adds and been paid with are tax payers money 😡😡😡😡
Wtf is a " book"?

Reactions: 1
She’s secretly hoping the NICU appointment finds one small issue to keep bringing them back to appointments so she can have a reason to stop working & try claim carers / DCA too
OMG it's like Munchausen where the mother makes the baby sick because the mother loved the attention... She couldn't be that bad... could she 😲

Reactions: 2
I’m gobsmacked someone would cut a vital source of nutrients out of their babies diet on the advice of someone other than a doctor/dietician! Could it not be more likely that a bulky diet and poor posture from a feeding pillow for milk feeds is the issue??

Reactions: 14
Ya Lisa cutting milk/dairy from foods but leaving the cows milk bottle makes aloada sense. She’s off her rocker that one. Childs not a bit sick. Her stomach is fucked from the shite she’s feeding her not dairy.Lay off the manly oily pinwheels that a grown man wouldn’t eat and feed your kids better food

Reactions: 12
Cannot believe frank keleher is giving this sort of advice. You can be sure the reason he hasn’t cut the formula is because he’s not a medic and is not qualified to prescribe the alternative extensively hydrolysed formulas:
That’s a very big step in eliminating dairy. Especially when she hasn’t got any issues until now. I’d be interested to know her symptomsz
Both my babies have CMPA(dairy allergy) which was diagnosed by both a paediatrician and then we have been working with a paediatric dietetician since. She should be reintroducing via milk ladder etc. also plant based mills are not suitable for babies under a year.

Reactions: 7
Can’t believe you’d make that type of decision about nutrition/diet from an osteopath?? She’s not giving us the symptoms because I highly doubt there are any, she’s probably sweating trying to see if she can claim carers, anything that can get her out of work. If there is stomach issues it’ll be related to the milky mates, early weaning and a heavy bulky diet full of pastry, jar sauces and pancakes

Reactions: 15
Cant listen to her stories. Is she seriously cutting out dairy except for their bottles??

Reactions: 1
Pull up pants cos it's a work out to change 2 babies Jesus she's lucky she didn't use the reusable nappies then tagging pampers fishing for another freebie

Pull up pants cos it's a work out to change 2 babies Jesus she's lucky she didn't use the reusable nappies then tagging pampers fishing for another freebie
If she lost weight and got a bit fitter then she would have no issue changing their nappies

Reactions: 6
She's so unfit..... not even to the age they get really hard to change yet. She's going to have to do something about her weight soon. Imagine her trying to wrestle them into car seats when they start planking

• Haha
The planking is great craic. The one time you wish tickles would work. I'm currently experiencing the toddler tantrum planks. Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the wee donkey....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Coco low-key insulting Andrew by saying he’s funnier in bed , I can see her chatting to someone else and Andrew will feel a fool

She's so unfit..... not even to the age they get really hard to change yet. She's going to have to do something about her weight soon. Imagine her trying to wrestle them into car seats when they start planking
Jesus I’ve this going on while 7 months pregnant…… it’s absolute torture! 😭 rolling away when changing, planking in the car and laughing, running when the door opens to escape. She’s a tough one, but I’d be well able if I wasn’t pregnant. She’ll get some shock when they’re living properly and pulling the place apart!

Reactions: 3
Jesus I’ve this going on while 7 months pregnant…… it’s absolute torture! 😭 rolling away when changing, planking in the car and laughing, running when the door opens to escape. She’s a tough one, but I’d be well able if I wasn’t pregnant. She’ll get some shock when they’re living properly and pulling the place apart!
Ugh Jesus, we're on the verge of this now and I'm 5 months pregnant. She's not mobile yet, weighs a tonne, but the head slamming and tantrums in ur arms.. Christ it's a work out for mind, body and soul 🙄

I really did wonder wtf the "dairy free" but not dairy free nonsense was about. My middle child has CMPA and it was a battle to get anywhere with drs, poor baby was nearly a yr before being diagnosed, apparently he hid it well, what with the silent reflux, poor weight gain, excessive wind, horrible nappies, roaring day and night 😬😬 wouldn't wish it on anyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.