Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The egg muffins look like they're swimming in grease, just like those god awful pinwheels she makes 🤢

Reactions: 2
Is she just constantly on sick leave now or what?
Heading to a hospital appointment tomorrow-bad form if your sick Lisa or the baby.

Reactions: 2
She shouldn’t be getting her book if she’s earning big bucks on Instagram she’s lieing to the social then saying she’s only working 19 hrs to get her book when she’s out sick doing #adds and been paid with are tax payers money 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 1
If she’s living with her parents she won’t be entitled to fuel allowance or help with rent. She would definitely be entitled to OPF and wfp as I got them myself when I was single but wasn’t entitled to fuel or rent since I was still living with my parents
If both parents are getting pension they’d probably get it. No I don’t think she’d get hap, but 100% waiting on a council house 🙄

Does this include child benefit, and insta earnings?
Like 788pw is 41k a year / 3416 a month.. and you can add 420 a month onto that in child benefit as for twins you get 3 x 140. That works out at 885 a week technically after tax as those mostly are govt payments (bar her 270+ a week salary)

Like 788pw is 41k a year / 3416 a month.. and you can add 420 a month onto that in child benefit as for twins you get 3 x 140. That works out at 885 a week technically after tax as those mostly are govt payments (bar her 270+ a week salary)
So if I'm reading this correctly she's taking home 885 a week which is 46k a year. I would have to earn 68k a year to get that level of take home money.. Why do I even bother 😭

Reactions: 3
Would ‘Frank’ be qualified to advise about going dairy free or other restrictions?? Pardon my ignorance but I thought an osteopath was more about your physical health??!

Reactions: 10
Would ‘Frank’ be qualified to advise about going dairy free or other restrictions?? Pardon my ignorance but I thought an osteopath was more about your physical health??!
I imagine not when she has been advised to still pump them full of cows milk formula 🙄 what's the point of all the oatmilk and gegan cheese if they are not fully dairy free??

Reactions: 7
I imagine not when she has been advised to still pump them full of cows milk formula 🙄 what's the point of all the oatmilk and gegan cheese if they are not fully dairy free??
I have to click thru most of the ahs and ums
Please tell me they're not still on dairy formula??! 🥳😳

Makes zero sense to me, they’d be getting far more in their bottles than the little amount needed to make up porridge & the tiny sprinklings of grated cheese she uses in other dishes.

Reactions: 4
Makes zero sense to me, they’d be getting far more in their bottles than the little amount needed to make up porridge & the tiny sprinklings of grated cheese she uses in other dishes.
They probably don’t need dairy free. I’d say it’s the fat content in the bleeping pastries she’s feeding them! God the level of stupid 🤯

Reactions: 6
I can’t get over denying one twin dairy because it’s easier make the “wan” pot of porridge 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Shouldn't be eliminating food groups for babies unless on the advice of a pediatric dietician. It can do more harm than good. And any intolerance would have shown itself long before now.

She's feeding them all the wrong stuff. Their diet is too high in sat fats if anything. If she cut that down she'd find a bigger difference.

Reactions: 11
How is Frank qualified to give this advice?! And giving them their dairy formula but no other dairy- wtf?! I hope when she goes to this NICU appointment tomorrow (which if she or the twin she claimed the other day was unwell are still unwell I’m raging about them going to) that they tell her it’s absolutely stupid and not to do it

Reactions: 4
She’s secretly hoping the NICU appointment finds one small issue to keep bringing them back to appointments so she can have a reason to stop working & try claim carers / DCA too

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.