Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do we know they've sent her stuff or that she didn't just buy the stuff herself and pretend she's doing ads for them. It's only a few bits, it's possible

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Clearly not getting the traction on the grid post (well, duh), as she's reshared it on her stories trying to drive traffic.

Reactions: 6
Would she ever fix the add. Someone must have said it to her. And get a decent picture of them that's not blurry.

Reactions: 5
Someone commenting beautiful photo, 🙄 clearly the girls aren't happy , obviously with their teething, but they never look happy. They look scared to me sometimes. It's sad 😔.

Reactions: 2
There won’t be a child washed or a pin wheel made she’s glued to her phone watching sinead curvy style!! But what’s new. . . She’s always on her phone!!! She must be delighted though - sinead reshared it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So no different to any other Monday then?;)

No talk of her going back to work yet....lazy article!
You can also guarantee that she isn't using this time at home to prepare and organise for when she actually does go back to work. She has a fine head start to be organised, batch cook and freeze multiple dinners and lunches for the days she's working.. nope.. it will be tears into the phone at 11pm the night before saying she is rushing to get ready.....

Reactions: 7
Her sister is a photographer you’d think she could help her with a decent photo set up!! I wouldn’t even put a picture on our family WhatsApp group with a snotty nose!! Even the third picture on the ‘add’ she must have her finger in the way or something 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’d be amazed if she’s gone back to work without posting about it.
My money is on yet another sick note.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.