Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she even think that's a poll?

Of course you look worse Lisa. Forever and a day you win that one.
She's disgusting.
I don't mean her looks. Her attitude. She's absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Most people Who work stay home with a sick child if they are in a crèche or childminder because they won’t take them. If my mother was minding my child I’d still go to work!!

Reactions: 7
Most people Who work stay home with a sick child if they are in a crèche or childminder because they won’t take them. If my mother was minding my child I’d still go to work!!
Is Hazel being sick the reason she’s giving for not being back at work?!
She’s a lazy lump, with zero self respect or respect for her job. The two girls don’t stand a chance of a decent upbringing and will be dragged up with zero effort put in.

Reactions: 7
That child is ill quite a while now I believe, I’d be more stressed about that then thinking how tired I am. She lacks maternal warmth, she’s her own top priority

Reactions: 10
This child could be sick with every tooth. It can happen. Is she going to miss work every single time?

Reactions: 8
Single working mother 😂😂😂😂😂😂 let's not try be an advocate for them now Lisa love u have worked 4 shifts in the last 3 years u simply don't want to work if there was work in the bed ud sleep on the floor 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ ur sleeping in moldy sheets......solo mom my arse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sat in the hospital all night with that poor child and I’d nearly put money on it she wasn’t giving the pain properly. Anything to fit the narrative. What I don’t understand is what she is telling Work. Ya you call in sick when your child is sick but how is she getting away with weeks on end?

Reactions: 12
Poor baby, she does look absolutely miserable.

Not sure why Lisa has the mask around her chin in the hospital- surely she knows how careful people need to be in healthcare settings at the min?! Oh wait, she probably needs to redo all her courses at this stage....

Hopefully she might cop on with the home hygiene after seeing Hazel so sick.

Reactions: 12
Poor baby, she does look absolutely miserable.

Not sure why Lisa has the mask around her chin in the hospital- surely she knows how careful people need to be in healthcare settings at the min?! Oh wait, she probably needs to redo all her courses at this stage....

Hopefully she might cop on with the home hygiene after seeing Hazel so sick.
The mask down infuriated me

Reactions: 2
I don’t know about ye but I know when my baby was sick and ended up in a and e-I made sure to update my Instagram 🤦‍♀️Put down the phone Lisa and mind your child

Reactions: 15
Ayda will probably get the virus next week so that will be another week off work so off a month I’m betting 🤣

I have never ever seen two babies to have doses so often, when they don’t go outside the door. We are in the throws of starting creche sickness with our baby. If you put Hazel and Ayda into a creche with their immune systems she might as well move in to CUH. She is either over reacting or there is something seriously wrong!!

Also…I would pay money to see her personnel file in work. I’d say it’s the size of a phone book with all the issues and absences! Madness. I’d say they are absolutely mad to get rid of her.

Reactions: 6
She is not in CUH again? 6 kids here and I don't think i had that many hospital stays in 25 years. Did they keep her overnight or send her home again?

Reactions: 9
She is not in CUH again? 6 kids here and I don't think i had that many hospital stays in 25 years. Did they keep her overnight or send her home again?
I’d say she was a low triage and wasn’t seen for a while. Like the poor pet looks sick but if she was dosing properly with calpol/nurofen she wouldn’t be there. 🙄

I’d say she was a low triage and wasn’t seen for a while. Like the poor pet looks sick but if she was dosing properly with calpol/nurofen she wouldn’t be there. 🙄
Exactly. Babies get sick, they get high temps that are difficult to get down. You cant head to a/e every time .

Reactions: 5
On the flip side, look at Amy SingleMumOfTriplets. Her 3 often get little colds here and there, mainly cos they actually go places visiting family and friends.

Does she make a big deal about it? Nope, she just stays home with them until it passes a day or two later. She doesn't rock up to A&E with every temperature or cough.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.