Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She obviously just doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks and comes on telling everyone what she does be at.
When it comes to benefits for SMBC etc, I totally get where ppl are coming from saying they shouldn’t get benefits. I’d put money lisa is on the housing list as a single mother living in a box room with two babies, getting all the benefits and will be getting all the school allowances and whatever else she can get her hands on till they turn 18 and in her head is entitled to every bit of it

Reactions: 12
She obviously just doesn’t give a duck what anyone thinks and comes on telling everyone what she does be at.
When it comes to benefits for SMBC etc, I totally get where ppl are coming from saying they shouldn’t get benefits. I’d put money lisa is on the housing list as a single mother living in a box room with two babies, getting all the benefits and will be getting all the school allowances and whatever else she can get her hands on till they turn 18 and in her head is entitled to every bit of it
“Entitled” being the highlight word there 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Ahhh god love her…. So overwhelmed today with mam, dad and brother there to help while she flogged blankets and hats that she had to get out for an hour. Give me f*cking strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
B1F7E9AF-6787-42FC-8B6B-514D60E0E28E.png

Somebody has been reading tattle and sees that others notice she isn’t looking after herself!

Hardly a ‘solo mom’ if she can just head out for an hour when feeling overwhelmed 🙄
Gave the girls to her mum and headed out at bedtime! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
I wish she was consistent.
we all struggle/struggled as new parents. It’s a huge adjustment but to come on after the weekend she has had, laughing and doing all sorts(while ‘sick’) and to then come on suddenly and Say she’s having a hard time. Don’t get me wrong-it’s obvious she is finding it hard and fair play for her saying it but Jesus Christ I could nearly write it…..starting back at work-doesn’t want to. Come up with ‘illness’ that nobody will question, go on about symptoms. Have no symptoms. ‘Want’ to go back to work but said work said no no stay off. Go on and have a weekend of activities. After activities remember to mention non existent illness.Realise your time off is coming to an end and then and only then start saying your struggling. Q more leave.

before anyone jumps down my throat-as j said I’m delighted she has said she is struggling because it’s obvious she is and I genuinely hope she gets some help for PND. But she’s not saying it for herself, it’s for the time off and sympathy

“Easily agitated”- translation: she was a walking witch all day.
First thing that came to my mind is maybe her family questioning her (bro and sis) and telling her cop on

Reactions: 10
Is she bipolar by any chance? I know she's not exactly manic but she swings from high to low a lot. Unless it's all lies.

Reactions: 3
Is she bipolar by any chance? I know she's not exactly manic but she swings from high to low a lot. Unless it's all lies.
I’m no mental health expert, but I’d say she’s more immature than bipolar.
She probably didn’t think having a child, or even 2, would be as hard as it is. Yet she has more help than most of us on this thread.
She’s lazy, immature, living in a dreamland thinking she’s a famous influencer and is plotting to get more time away from work.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m no mental health expert, but I’d say she’s more immature than bipolar.
She probably didn’t think having a child, or even 2, would be as hard as it is. Yet she has more help than most of us on this thread.
She’s lazy, immature, living in a dreamland thinking she’s a famous influencer and is plotting to get more time away from work.
Spot on.

Reactions: 7
She went out of the house by herself for an hour this evening. Sur she's always off out on her own 🤣

I can't stand the patronising way she tells people it's okay to ask. It's not selfish blah blah blah. But some people have no one to ask...!!!! Lisa your set up for a lot of people is an absolute luxury. I'm married and have that support at home but I've never swanned off to a hotel for the night and stayed for late check out.

The only way Lisa isn't looking after herself is in relation to her health (sleep asides cause she gets plenty of that). She says she's put her all into her girls but from what I see she wasn't looking after herself a good while before she fell pregnant so don't use being some sort of super mammy as an excuse.

Reactions: 14
Raging because she had a read here and is dreading work already. As if most mothers let alone single mothers can just duck off for an hour, if I was de mudder I’d have said a nice walk out with the two children you were desperate to have will do you the world of good and put my feet up on the confiscated coffee table and watched the soaps

The only way Lisa isn't looking after herself is in relation to her health (sleep asides cause she gets plenty of that). She says she's put her all into her girls but from what I see she wasn't looking after herself a good while before she fell pregnant so don't use being some sort of super mammy as an excuse.
Absolutely, she’s running on empty but it isn’t from doing too much it’s due to a very poor diet which is leaving her without any energy, weight that’s literally dragging her down and poor mental health

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She needs a slap. I’d my first at home and didn’t have this much help
Same here. I had a house full of people telling me what to do and how i should do it. I didn't get a night out til the child was 2.5🤔😂 I'd gone to events and parties here and there for 2 or 3 hours and had to be home by 11pm the latest cos the child would cause blue murder if she woke up and I wasn't there

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.