Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like Jesus, a bowl of porridge never hurt anyone….
Is she going to be up every morning before school making pancakes too? 😳

Maybe I’m just jealous because my mother only cooked us pancakes on shrove Tuesday🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh lovely pancakes and strawberries again for a change 😂 they’ll be so fussy if she only gives them the same thing every single day, a bowl of porridge or weetabix would be simple and a nice change!

Reactions: 7
oh lovely pancakes and strawberries again for a change 😂 they’ll be so fussy if she only gives them the same thing every single day, a bowl of porridge or weetabix would be simple and a nice change!
My eldest eats weetabix 7 days a week. The odd day she'd ask for rice krispies. Shes the fussiest yoke on the planet. She wouldn't turn her nose up at pancakes and nutella though 👀🤣

Reactions: 2
Jesus if you don’t want to work, quit 🙄 my god. She’s honestly is taking the piss out of any parent with how she goes on. Mad for all the benefits of “work” without doing a bloody thing!

Reactions: 10
She is the epitome of everything that is wrong with the HSE.

Moaning all the time, self entitled, lazy and doesn't know how good she has it.

Reactions: 15
How can she justify it, seriously. If she is sick enough or feeling not up to work, then rest at home and recover. She wasn't sick for the weekend, bbq, party, swimming, eating in the car on her own, big happy head on her. And that's what she is showing on her stories, who knows what else she is doing.

Reactions: 13
Match a batch of courgette pinwheels for the girls for them to eat while she stuffs her face with her own lunch.. 👀 Couldn't just feed them a baby bowl with veg and mash nah

Reactions: 5
Match a batch of courgette pinwheels for the girls for them to eat while she stuffs her face with her own lunch.. 👀 Couldn't just feed them a baby bowl with veg and mash nah
How dare you suggest something so basic for the twincesses 😅 the poor things would probably go into shock if they didn’t have a manky pastry at this stage 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How dare you suggest something so basic for the twincesses 😅 the poor things would probably go into shock if they didn’t have a manky pastry at this stage 😔
Manky pastry is right! Lol it was far from greek yoghurt with chia seeds and pancakes we were rared.. 😳😅😭I've realised she doesnt go down the baby bowl route when dining out because it'd mean she'd actually have to help them eat.. With the pastries just throw them into the highchairs and put them on the tray.. Away you go. Means lisa can stuff her face

• Heart
Reactions: 13
is there much difference between pinwheels and pastries ? I don’t think babies should be fed something you would find behind the counter in Greggs

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.