Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She honestly gives me the rage with the way she feeds them girls!
I’m on this anonymous parenting app called ovia, FULL of Americans. And the foods they give their babies, Jesus Christ!! 🤯🥴
I’ve the pregnancy Ovia one, they’re bat tit crazy!🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve the pregnancy Ovia one, they’re bat tit crazy!🤦🏻‍♀️
you should see the carry on on the baby led Facebook page it’s mostly Americans as well , feeding steaks to 6 months olds . As in literally handing them a whole steak , they are so weird when it comes to food .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
you should see the carry on on the baby led Facebook page it’s mostly Americans as well , feeding steaks to 6 months olds . As in literally handing them a whole steak , they are so weird when it comes to food .
Jesus, I can barely eat a full steak nevermind a 6 month old 🤯 they really are insane 🤣

I mean lisa would be considered average sized in America!
She has the American diet to a T sure, loaded with cheese and grease, pancakes everyday and plenty of sweet king to keep her going😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not defending her but I do baby led weaning with my 8 month old and he won’t let me spoon feed him now. If I try hel catch the spoon from me and duck wat ever is on it on the ground 😂 I wudnt give him pastry like that though, I only give them occasionally to my 5 year old
Lisa spent so long shoving spoons of food into their mouths when they weren't anywhere near ready to be weaned though. Theres nothing wrong with the blw method at all I've done it myselfa couple of times😅 my 1.5yr old rarely lets me feed her she screams if i try🤣🤣😅

Reactions: 2
Why couldent she sit out in the garden and enjoy the babys without haveing to video it and showing thousands.
Same with JJ away on holidays but again posting so much of her children
Jules out on the green playing with the kids again posting it why do theses insta huns think we want to watch their kids 24/7.
I'm sorry even the thought creeps me out so many strangers looking at their children.

Reactions: 8
Why couldent she sit out in the garden and enjoy the babys without haveing to video it and showing thousands.
Same with JJ away on holidays but again posting so much of her children
Jules out on the green playing with the kids again posting it why do theses insta huns think we want to watch their kids 24/7.
I'm sorry even the thought creeps me out so many strangers looking at their children.
When my son was born and I wanted to share photos of him on my insta (im a 1/2 posts a month kind of mam, not the wreck the heads posting a few a day!) I deleted literally 250 followers and made my profile private.
Then there’s these attention seeking, selfish wans. Allowing tens of thousands of people to watch the ins and outs of their childrens lives!
9/10 people are good, normal people, mostly mams themselves. But the other 1…😬

When my son was born and I wanted to share photos of him on my insta (im a 1/2 posts a month kind of mam, not the wreck the heads posting a few a day!) I deleted literally 250 followers and made my profile private.
Then there’s these attention seeking, selfish wans. Allowing tens of thousands of people to watch the ins and outs of their childrens lives!
9/10 people are good, normal people, mostly mams themselves. But the other 1…😬
I cant get my head around it these children can't give permission for the world to see them every day
I just wonder in years to come as adults themselfs what they will feel about it
I just find it so sad that I have seen a lot of these Insta hubs kids in supermarkets and I recognise them straight away
I'm sorry but that cant be right.

Reactions: 5
I don't know how they can sell their children's souls for a bit of insta attention. They're crazy in my opinion. Imagine knowing complete strangers are looking at your children every day. It's so creepy, especially for the poor children who have no idea what's happening.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I cant get my head around it these children can't give permission for the world to see them every day
I just find it so sad that I have seen a lot of these Insta hubs kids in supermarkets and I recognise them straight away
My son, when he was a little over a year old, was recognised when I was out shopping with my mother one day. This woman came over & said is this little X & I said who’s asking? Turned out she’s knows my Inlaws from way back & recognised him from their social media posts. This was about 6 months after a massive falling out over their refusal to remove images from their public social media accounts so you can imagine how freaked out I was

• Wow
  • Sad
My son, when he was a little over a year old, was recognised when I was out shopping with my mother one day. This woman came over & said is this little X & I said who’s asking? Turned out she’s knows my Inlaws from way back & recognised him from their social media posts. This was about 6 months after a massive falling out over their refusal to remove images from their public social media accounts so you can imagine how freaked out I was
Omg stop

She could fry the twins pancakes in her hair it’s absolutely manky 😷 she has very fine hair it would take her all of 10 minutes to jump in the shower and wash and dry it..

• Sick
There was a case a few years back of someone who sued their parents for posting photos of them as a child because they didn’t consent, bath pics, family pics etc . They won the case! Everyone has a right to their privacy, especially kids! 🫣

• Wow
Wasn’t there a little girl who got kidnapped in Australia, maybe last year or the year before. She was found safe and well fortunately, but I read at the time that her mam had a big social media following, and whoever took her had a lot of info re the child and where to snatch her from. I don’t understand why people think it’s ok to plaster their kids on social media in exchange for a few bob. I post an odd photo, but I don’t accept follow requests from anyone that I wouldn’t take my phone out and show those photos to if I met them in person

Reactions: 9
There was a case a few years back of someone who sued their parents for posting photos of them as a child because they didn’t consent, bath pics, family pics etc . They won the case! Everyone has a right to their privacy, especially kids! 🫣
Christ! Lisa Jordan is probably the worst one I can think of. Those children are never off Instagram.

Wasn’t there a little girl who got kidnapped in Australia, maybe last year or the year before. She was found safe and well fortunately, but I read at the time that her mam had a big social media following, and whoever took her had a lot of info re the child and where to snatch her from. I don’t understand why people think it’s ok to plaster their kids on social media in exchange for a few bob. I post an odd photo, but I don’t accept follow requests from anyone that I wouldn’t take my phone out and show those photos to if I met them in person
Ya she was kidnapped from the tent while her mother was sleeping next to her , the man lived nearby and has been following them on Instagram

Reactions: 3
I think the guy was ‘friends’ with the mum on Facebook and saw all the pics of the little girl and then where they were camping and he took her.
Thank god she was found safe and well!
He sounded like an absolute weirdo and was obsessed with dolls!

Just shows it isn’t even the big following you can have online, it can be anyone you add to your accounts that can see who your kids are and where you go.

I do post my daughter online, but not of her face or of where we are right at that moment and everyone around me knows not to post her face. There are too many crazies out there!!

Reactions: 1
Ya Instagram and Facebook are full of pervs , I admire the Irish influencers who don’t ever show their kids faces and don’t use them for content because they are interesting enough themselves.

One of the main reasons i dont post pics of my children on any of my social media. I don't have many followers on Instagram and got rid of FB a long time ago. Full of creeps and weirdos

I have never posted pics of my kids on fb or insta. Once something is posted online it’s there forever. And if I want family /close friends to see my child in a cute pic I’ll send it to them directly.
I think it’s disgraceful all these using their kids like lisa her account was about her Sperm doner and now the girls are here it’s all about them. Same with Julie her account ‘twins and me’ is all about her kids and how their dad left them .
Everyone can see where they are and what they’re doing. You’d spot Lisa’s girls or Julie’s twins a mile away if you seen them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.