Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #9 Back to work, having a ‘mare, would rather be flogging jellies & shapewear!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was raging. They tried to play it down by saying she’s not a stranger & she’s the nicest person but the fact is, that day in the shopping centre she was a stranger to me & approaching my child who she was also a stranger to just isn’t on.

Reactions: 6
She got a dress in dunnes cos she wants to make an effort with her appearance hi Lisa 👋 but she never looked after herself even b4 the twins she obviously need to get her mental health sorted first, is she actually really that childish or is it all put on to look "cute" for the gram

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She got a dress in dunnes cos she wants to make an effort with her appearance hi Lisa 👋 but she never looked after herself even b4 the twins she obviously need to get her mental health sorted first, is she actually really that childish or is it all put on to look "cute" for the gram
Ah she did to be fair when you see the old Facebook pics I think she got depression then and had to move home and that’s when the weight really came on and she’s obviously struggling again , wouldn’t wish it on anyone

Reactions: 8
Ah she did to be fair when you see the old Facebook pics I think she got depression then and had to move home and that’s when the weight really came on and she’s obviously struggling again , wouldn’t wish it on anyone
Same- her old pics are barely recognisable.
Even more reason she never should have pursued having the girls before sorting her mental health out.

Reactions: 5
Lisa now wants anyone who does home help in the area to send her a message, probably trying to see is there cash in hand work available while she lives off benefits. That or de mudder has up and quit and Lisa is looking for the home help for herself 🤣

• Haha
She'll live in this new dress now. The one she got for Paddy's day is well worn by now🤣🤔

• Haha
Jesus Christ , thrown into the bouncer again 🙄
Glad to see the milky mates weren’t on the girls today!
but they are stuck in the bouncer again 🙄🙄

Anyone else think the girls had a better wash in the paddling pool than when Lisa hoses them down in the shower?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Glad to see the milky mates weren’t on the girls today!
but they are stuck in the bouncer again 🙄🙄

Anyone else think the girls had a better wash in the paddling pool than when Lisa hoses them down in the shower?!
Pity she doesn't throw herself in for a quick clean

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least Ayda looked happy out win the water. Glad she's finally giving them activities to do instead of sitting them in the bouncers all day long.

Reactions: 2
Pity they’re still stuck in those seats, you could hold one Lisa y’know if you put down the phone if that makes sense?

Also, a baby bowl? Pretty sure we’d that mentioned a day or two ago! Howaya Lisa 👋

Nice to see Ayda get the attention she was deprived of for the first months of her life, now it’s poor Hazel that’s tormented and not good out. The easier one is obviously her favourite not either particular one, instead of being embarrassed a baby is crying out why don’t you try see why is she crying? Poor pet probably in pain teething but this ones too busy trying to keep on top of sick certs

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So much for them been on the move… Ayda is crawling & Hazel isn’t!!
And baby bowl’s 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 1
baby bowls that are made with salty gravy and potatoes are the worst , better off giving a pouch in that case

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Baby bowls are grand when you’re out once in a blue moon. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ah yeah everyone ends up using the ready made stuff at some point!
Lisa just seems to have a very poor grasp on nutrition overall and how simple it really is to feed the girls healthily. It doesn’t need to be either spinach pinwheels or ready made jars/pouches. Mashed veg will do just the job too!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.