Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best thing to do is put it up & leave them at it. If they are allowed they soon get bored. Both of mine rarely went near our trees over the years but when smaller I put child friendly ones along the bottom & sentimental ones & breakables up high just in case.
Who does she think she is wanting to change how her parents do their Christmas tree. Has she not made enough changes to the house that isn’t hers, it’s not her decision. If she doesn’t like it maybe she could get her finger out & move out.

Reactions: 17
Simply put, she doesnt want to get off the couch if they get near the tree. Clearly Aaaayyyyyda pays no heed to her barking orders. I really hope her parents put the foot down. Theres 3 other adults (their own kids) and 5 other grandchildren who have a place in that household.

Reactions: 11
Simply put, she doesnt want to get off the couch if they get near the tree. Clearly Aaaayyyyyda pays no heed to her barking orders. I really hope her parents put the foot down. Theres 3 other adults (their own kids) and 5 other grandchildren who have a place in that household.
I think that’s it exactly, she’s afraid she’d have to wobble over to Ayyydda and actually parent her child jano like

Reactions: 13
Best thing to do is put it up & leave them at it. If they are allowed they soon get bored. Both of mine rarely went near our trees over the years but when smaller I put child friendly ones along the bottom & sentimental ones & breakables up high just in case.
Who does she think she is wanting to change how her parents do their Christmas tree. Has she not made enough changes to the house that isn’t hers, it’s not her decision. If she doesn’t like it maybe she could get her finger out & move out.
My 18 month old would pull the tree down in 10 seconds. I’m not putting a tree up near her this year, but I own my home and I’ve 4 kids 😂(I am putting up a tree for Santa though, obvs! 😆)

She must rule the roost in that house, if i had a big lazy 30 year old adult slob child still living at home with her two kids ,dictating to me about not putting up the tree she’d get a size seven so far up her arse,I’d never see my slipper again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My 18 month old would pull the tree down in 10 seconds. I’m not putting a tree up near her this year, but I own my home and I’ve 4 kids 😂(I am putting up a tree for Santa though, obvs! 😆)
I had a 14month old last xmas and was dreading the thoughts of the tree being ripped apart daily lol my little one barely took any notice of it and i was baffled. She'll 100% rip it apart this year no doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
6A9B1060-7719-451F-BBA0-68BDC8C23B01.png

Fair play they were spot on with the granny nightie just not the hugging the child bit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ladies any recommendations on the plug in machines my little lady hasn't slept all wk she's snotty bugged up feeling tit. Have tryed all the normal stuff 1st.
I brought my daughter to a salt room 2 sessions and honestly she was perfect. I don’t know we’re you are in the country but I went to Kilkenny for it and it was absolutely brilliant well worth it. It has so many benefits

Reactions: 2
My mother worships my little boy and he can do no wrong in her eyes.
She’d ban me from the house if I told her how to decorate for Xmas 😂

Reactions: 3
I had a 14month old last xmas and was dreading the thoughts of the tree being ripped apart daily lol my little one barely took any notice of it and i was baffled. She'll 100% rip it apart this year no doubt 🤣
I agree with @Ellegee.. we put type Tiger/crappy ones down low and nice ones at the top. The dog was more troublesome that the (now) toddler but both lose interest in the tree after the first few days.

I always wait til December though cos the tree takes over the room. And it’s only a 6ft one!

I brought my daughter to a salt room 2 sessions and honestly she was perfect. I don’t know we’re you are in the country but I went to Kilkenny for it and it was absolutely brilliant well worth it. It has so many benefits
Actually my neighbour says the salt rooms are great now that you say it. For adults too.. nasal/sinus issues and respiratory illnesses seem to respond well to it. Think you have to go often enough though.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s copped that she’s in zero position to be doling out parenting advice to people!

Reactions: 1
More than likely she is in a huff with having to mom and do course work.
Or hazel is sick for the 10000000th time.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.