Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me Lisa reads here without telling me Lisa reads here 😂😂
Thanks Lisa but I’d much prefer to see you & the girls dressed & out enjoying some fresh air than hear how your pro bono cases are doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That photo taken from the couch again. It’s unreal how much that woman sits down. Those poor beautiful girls, it’s not fair on them

Reactions: 10
That photo taken from the couch again. It’s unreal how much that woman sits down. Those poor beautiful girls, it’s not fair on them
So sad to see isn’t it. It looks like there’s a pretty good sized garden that they could be crawling & wobbling around in puddle suits.

Reactions: 8
I actually came across a photo of a group of women who all became twin mothers in lockdown from all over the country and kept in touch! Why ain’t Lisa in this group?? Why isn’t she admin first of all because she spends so much time On her phone and is the only solo twin mom in the world! On a serious note, won’t that be a nice group for Lisa to engage with it, meet up for coffees etc! But then I think about it and see The reason why Lisa isn’t in that group is probably she couldn’t cope with having to leave the house for starters, she couldn’t cope knowing other twin moms as she is the only twin mom ever in her little world, and she couldn’t cope with moms giving and taking advice as Lisa knows everything about being a twin mom!!

Reactions: 5
Like at this stage would you be so embarrassed that you’d go out to the garden and take a picture or something. Beautiful morning, even 5 min stroll would do them all the world of good.

• Heart
Jesus you will get it in when you are of a pensionable age Lisa 😳🙄 doesn’t just vanish into this air. This one is for the birds and I’d genuinely worry about her being in any position financially or mentally to rear her two girls

Reactions: 4
To be fair with the state of her health at not even 35 I'd say it is unlikely she will see pension age.

It wouldn't be a shock to see someone in her condition fall with a stroke or heart attack. Cancer, diabetes, vascular disease.... all of these likely to find her before age 60.

I know healthier people it's happened to.

Cash in the pension and put a plan in place for those girls Lisa.

Or get your giant arse off the couch and try be better.

Reactions: 6
She’s not seriously trying to cash in her pension is she????
I'd sort of assumed that she'd just taken a career break from the hse, especially if she was working there pre 2013 or 2014 when they changed the pension for new entrants. Looks like I was wrong.

There'll always be work for experienced HCAs, so I suppose she has that to fall back on, just maybe not with as good pay and conditions as she had in the hse. I'm all for chasing your dreams but I thought being a mother was her dream? Everything should change when you have kids - you need plan B, plan C and Plan D, even more so solo parenting.

She needs to be very careful about retirement planning as a single person. I've actually never heard of someone cashing out a pension early in Ireland - I don't know if our legislation allows for it without a massive tax bill

Reactions: 6
Leaving a pensionable HSE job with a manager who was clearly happy to be flexible with days and she leaves it.. that’ll never not get me. I mean she is aware deep down in that ham head of hers that those girls are dependent on her right? She has no interest in giving those girls a good future whether it’s making healthier decisions for herself or giving them a secure home life, we all want the best for our kids and to try give our kids the best but Lisa hasn’t gotten around to reading that chapter of the baby book yet

Is there a different climate down at the border of Limerick and Cork? How are those girls always half dressed on the floor, I’m cold just looking at them! I’ve the fire on here, radiators nice and warm, etc and my son is in a T-shirt and jumper and pants and socks! Would she sit on the floor herself in knickers and a vest? Although don’t answer that, probably

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Aren’t you lucky! I only have the wan Juno but he’s have your heart broke. 3yrs of age and he still acts up some nights going down and calls me in most nights too. Is it ideal? No? Would I have liked to throw money at the issue for a good night’s sleep for all of us? duck yeah. Do I feel like a tit parent some days listening to ppl like you? Yes!!!!!!!

But you know what… I have a happy, healthy boy who wants his mama when he’s scared some nights .. so be it. I won’t still be going into him when he’s 20 (I hope!!). He’s only 3. He’s only a toddler and it’s my privilege to be his go to person when he’s upset. But I’ll tell you one thing… I feckin hate smug parents.

Maybe you can give me a tip? Or would it mean getting up off the couch “Lisa”… I mean anonymous tattler.
I’m the same I’ve four two slept two didn’t same routine with all of them. But they all get there eventually as hard as it is sometimes. It’s pure luck I don’t care what anyone says

Reactions: 2
Aren’t you lucky! I only have the wan Juno but he’s have your heart broke. 3yrs of age and he still acts up some nights going down and calls me in most nights too. Is it ideal? No? Would I have liked to throw money at the issue for a good night’s sleep for all of us? duck yeah. Do I feel like a tit parent some days listening to ppl like you? Yes!!!!!!!

But you know what… I have a happy, healthy boy who wants his mama when he’s scared some nights .. so be it. I won’t still be going into him when he’s 20 (I hope!!). He’s only 3. He’s only a toddler and it’s my privilege to be his go to person when he’s upset. But I’ll tell you one thing… I feckin hate smug parents.

Maybe you can give me a tip? Or would it mean getting up off the couch “Lisa”… I mean anonymous tattler.
Go on @fortycoats !!!

Reactions: 2
Sorry were they not “brand ambassadors” for myfeedingpal and she was raving about how their cover all bib was the best…now it’s babyboo? 🤔

• Haha
Very irresponsible to try cash in a pension with a young family behind you
You would think if anything she would transfer it over and keep adding to the fund

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.