Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sweat was rolling off her in that play centre trying to keep up with the twinnies🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wonder why she felt the need to bring them to a play centre so late in the day. Not sleeping well was the first thing that entered my head. She’d never say with the new business depending on the girls sleeping well from now on

Reactions: 7
She blocked me I’ll have to create a fake account so I can keep up with her 😂😂😂
Haha no way lol what did you say to her to get blocked?

I wonder why she felt the need to bring them to a play centre so late in the day. Not sleeping well was the first thing that entered my head. She’d never say with the new business depending on the girls sleeping well from now on
First thing that entered my head too hmm

Reactions: 2
Maybe her sleep coach business is really gentle in that her advice is just feck off into town to the chipper and eat a pizza in the car with Spotify on de fone while she pimps out pippa to do the real night shift with your kids

‘Rent a mudder’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't know about anyone else but it made no difference to me on my birthday now that I have a child, once I got a card from her I was delighted with myself. Would she usually expect a big fanfare if it wasn't for twins??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh I love when mammy takes photos of me when I don’t know!! No Lisa they are staged photos/ Mammy mammy take my photo to show to people I play with my children! I haven’t being on insta all week because I didn’t have you to mind the girls so I could lay on the couch and talk to my insta fans so take photos of me to show I left the house and play with the girls!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god and now she starts about the bloody clocks going back and changing their sleep times to prepare for it. I remember she went on and on about this when they were still tiny babies. That’ll be her ‘content’ for this week 🤣😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this offends anyone but I wouldn’t be into bringing 12 month olds to McDonald’s. I don’t mind it as a treat for kids. Don’t ask me when I think it’s appropriate to start bringing them but 1 just seems very young. There’s so much salt in McDonald’s food.

Reactions: 17
Sorry if this offends anyone but I wouldn’t be into bringing 12 month olds to McDonald’s. I don’t mind it as a treat for kids. Don’t ask me when I think it’s appropriate to start bringing them but 1 just seems very young. There’s so much salt in McDonald’s food.
Maybe a nugget if you’re pushed running around the place busy, but the full on meals they had was cat, the state of Ayda, babies certainly don’t need ketchup with their food 🙄

Reactions: 12
Maybe a nugget if you’re pushed running around the place busy, but the full on meals they had was cat, the state of Ayda, babies certainly don’t need ketchup with their food 🙄
Yes. And thinking about it again, I can understand if the 1 yr old is the youngest and the family are going so the baby gets a couple of chips or a nugget. But for me personally 1 seems young to introduce a happy meal.

Reactions: 6
We brought my small fella when he was 16 months. He had some chips and that was it really. Some Ice cream, wouldn’t say it was a bad thing to do! His diet is full of veg fruit and lean meats etc 99 % of the time.
lisas kids don’t havethe healthiest of diets to be fair. Also why is it only ever breakfast we get to see?!
also? Did she not bath them after being covered in ketchup? The hair and all! Rotten, and then letting them crawl into bed on the floor.
maybe it’s just me but I always carried my babies to bed and still do! It’s such a nice time of the evening but no, Lisa has to be cold, probably lobs them into the cot and walks out without saying goodnight.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.