Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #14 Lisa will weep when she can’t sell sleep to the sheep!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s just going to turn into a sleep account with advice all day long. F that I’m outta here. Done she doesn’t offer any entertainment to me in the slightest!

Reactions: 6
That’s perfect so. You’ve two, your kids don’t use them properly, Lisa needs two, and her twincesses would instantly know that their mom needs them to sleep 16 hours so she can do her PHD study. Would you not just send them on to her?
They cost €60 for them, she can f right off 🤣 they still use them to tell time at night, just not waiting for the sun 😂

So the only advice was to put the child to bed a bit earlier and hey presto baby slept nearly the full night unassisted after usually waking 10 times a night. Tis into the nearest hospital/church Lisa needs to go because she's obviously a miracle worker.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s just going to turn into a sleep account with advice all day long. F that I’m outta here. Done she doesn’t offer any entertainment to me in the slightest!
I don’t think she will she doesn’t strike me as the sort that would continue with free advice once the business is up & running.
she’ll give a few tasters up to then to drum up interest.

Reactions: 3
I've never had a "night" month old myself....so dunno what they are like.
It's the coldness 😭 they really are only small and babies for such a little while.
My 2 always would have had their little hands held going to sleep. Now they are 4+1/2 and 2+1/2 they are well gone from it with along time for going to sleep!! Thank god the 4+1/2 yr old will still let me hold his hand walking in and out from preschool.....I'll actually be sad when he doesn't want to do it anymore.
We've all seen Lisa's coldness and military style operation, barely picking them up. There's obviously others out there with the same mindset

Reactions: 9
Why has she edited the message she was sent?! So after one night the mother send hers a big thank you message?? I’d like to know What did that child do yesterday?? Maybe it was busier day than usual and it was genuinely wrecked so sleep soundly!!! Jesus if this is the response after ONE session Lisa’s advice will be as famous as the padre pio glove - miracles!! Was it a zoom call? It was it in person, If I was the child waking 10 times and I saw Lisa coming into the room , I’d sleep soundly too!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has she edited the message she was sent?! So after one night the mother send hers a big thank you message?? I’d like to know What did that child do yesterday?? Maybe it was busier day than usual and it was genuinely wrecked so sleep soundly!!! Jesus if this is the response after ONE session Lisa’s advice will be as famous as the padre pio glove - miracles!! Was it a zoom call? It was it in person, If I was the child waking 10 times and I saw Lisa coming into the room , I’d sleep soundly too!!
I don’t believe it and going by the discription she gave of the baby it sounds like there’s some discomfort somewhere. I’d be trying 2-3 days of pain relief to rule out pains. At that age there can be all sorts going on with teeth moving even if it’s not the usual obvious signs(chewing, drooling, red cheeks)

Christ Lisa must be like a walking Lourdes meets a 7th son of 7th son, it’s literally hard to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.