Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Specsqueen

This one sickens me, solo mom my arse. A night away for her birthday on her own. Christ above. I’m a solo mom. My birthday is coming up soon, I don’t have a single soul to take my baby for a night off. Never mind a night in a hotel on my own. I’ve not had one night off in 10 months since he was born. Not one full nights sleep not one morning off, it’s me and him and that’s it. She’s an insult to solo moms

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Pandakitten

Chatty Member
I also had a gander at her Facebook and she has a profile picture with the template ‘I’m a heathcare worker, I can’t stay home’ from the start of covid, which is a howl because that’s exactly what she did.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

davo2001

I live near the killaloe hotel and spa, can confirm, she still toke up two parking spaces 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Ah stop; she has to be a bit touched sharing her ‘twin tip’ get 2 different colours so you know who owns what. People who have more than 1 kids of the same sex also get different colour toothbrushes , bottles etc too lisa! But I guess we don’t count!! Only for our very own Einstein nobody would ever thought of that 🙄🙄
Myself and my husband flip a coin every night to decide who’s toothbrush is who’s. Different coloured toothbrushes. Total game changer 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Onlylittleme

Chatty Member
Choosing to do IVF as a solo parent is completely different to going through infertility. Me and my hubby are years on this road with no success yet and it's breaking our hearts with every fail. To see instahuns Jump on the band wagon annoys me so much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

cantinfluenceme

Also while I'm at it does she think people are going to pay her for a phone call to help them wean a child off their dummy?? 🤯 absolute notions.. and anyway by the time she'd finishing umming and ahhing her way through a phone call the child will be at school and the problem solved!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

brandambassador

VIP Member
Maybe we are all wrong and she’s actually a sex worker and she is actually working and that’s why bedtime for the girls is so regimental

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Dimplesjones

Wasn't long ago she was banging on about unprocessed food. Each to their own regarding food choice, but dont be hypocritical about it publicly. The table as a plate gives me the shivers.

Reactions: 23

sureitmustbetrue

Called it last week- she would need night away alone!!! Would she not like to spend a girly weekend away with her friends? She’ll be like a mole sitting in a bathrobe in the bedroom ordering room service for the day/night!!! she does that every day except it’s in her own couch in her parents house and Room service is provided by pippa!!! For someone who spent 12 grand on babies, she spends some amount time away from them!!! It’s almost like they’re an inconvenience to get at times. . God forbid she only sleeps 10 hours a night.

Reactions: 22

cantinfluenceme

Lads I've taken one for the team and put my email address into her silly question box.. can't wait to see the 'professional' email when it comes.. will keep you all posted.

• Haha

nasa5

VIP Member
Thread suggestion time guys, gals and solo moms! I’ll throw my hat in..

‘Solo pro bono still no work though’

• Haha

poppyseed1

VIP Member
When you have 28 thousand followers and only 150 apply for FREE help , how many are going to pay for it 🙃🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

Like_Literally

VIP Member
Is that not her mudder and Auntie Pig in the front?? Reading here and has staged a "road trip". Probably going to Dunnes carpark to bitch about the spaces.

• Haha
  • Wow

Justcarol84

I messaged her asking why can just “twin moms” buy her cast offs.
she blocked me.I cannot stand her . She’s a fool

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21