Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just sad now at this stage. I’ve said it before but I genuinely think there’s a bit of a want there with Lisa. Than goodness she has great support at home as it would be an unmanageable situation if she was living alone with the two girls in my opinion.

Reactions: 10
I actually think she’s never had a serious relationship or maybe even sex. She said she was going to wait until she got to 34/35 and if she was still single then do IVF. However at 30/31 she decided to do it anyway. I honestly don’t think - bar renting a room in a friends house - she has had any type of independent life away from home. A HSE job which is hard in itself, has the perks that private jobs don’t have. Lisa never had to worry about being paid for sick leave all during her ivf, never had to worry about maternity pay, any of that. She’s possibly still on sick pay from them until she ‘leaves’ officially to start her own thing. She’s never had a day where she hasn’t been entitled to a payment. Also, I very much doubt she’s paying her share of the rent and bills (which at this point would be a fairly large proportion)at home, all we see is the Aldi shop. She also has her childrens allowance. The only bit of reality Lisa has in her day is ‘holy duck I am actually responsible for 2 more humans’ and I honestly think she can only cope when they are asleep. It’s the same routine every day. Up early, feed them so much & watch them play from your lazy arse on the couch & then put them to bed. Hey maybe even nap yourself. Then it’s up again, more watching them from the couch and feed feed feed. Nap again, maybe even another nap for her and then it’s bed time routine from then to bedtime. All this time, them 4-5-6 hours she has in the day when they are napping she could be working online, exercising from home or a gym, making healthy meals - but she’s not instead she’s napping or watching TV. She is so tuned out of parenting I really think when them 2 girls are walking and drop the morning nap she will have a melt down. She’s going to have to sort her tit out. Why aren’t they walking to the free parks and places most days of the week? Outdoors, fresh air. NICU and the last 12 months are actually a breeze for her compared to what she is going to be doing when they are walking and sleeping less. I really don’t think she even understands the reality yet which is that she is the mother of 2 babies which ARE NOT DOLLS and will turn into complete children and adults

Reactions: 23
I know now that they are here she wouldn't have it any other way or change them for world but I can't believe at any point a single woman first pregnancy thought it was a good idea to go for twins as a surprise to everyone around her.

Reactions: 3
I know now that they are here she wouldn't have it any other way or change them for world but I can't believe at any point a single woman first pregnancy thought it was a good idea to go for twins as a surprise to everyone around her.
I think with all the attention that was being lavished on her on social media through her IVF journey, she thought bringing twins into the world would bring her a lot more attention than it has. Instead we’re watching a daily car crash & she’s not doing nearly as well as expected from it. When did she last show us a freebie or a collab? It’s been ages & even when she did they were few & far between. Now she has lost interest in doing anything because the life she dreamed of for her & the girls didn’t become a reality.
I knew exactly what she was hoping for the day she called herself an influencer.

Reactions: 12
I think with all the attention that was being lavished on her on social media through her IVF journey, she thought bringing twins into the world would bring her a lot more attention than it has. Instead we’re watching a daily car crash & she’s not doing nearly as well as expected from it. When did she last show us a freebie or a collab? It’s been ages & even when she did they were few & far between. Now she has lost interest in doing anything because the life she dreamed of for her & the girls didn’t become a reality.
I knew exactly what she was hoping for the day she called herself an influencer.
Remember the Mattress one? 🤣🤣 I’m still laughing at that. The fake waken up, ‘hello,
I’m just 5 mins to breathe…’ 🤥
She’s not cut out for it and she must know that by now! She doesn’t have the personality or the hard work ethic it takes to make it. I hate Julie but she has personality and she knows how to act and behave to reach a certain demographic.
Lisa may have been relatable to some when she was trying and pregnant but I doubt anyone relates to her now, with how easy she actually has it as a ‘solo’ mom! I’d say actual single mams are watching her disgusted at her given out about how hard things are, when she hasn’t a clue how hard it really is!

Reactions: 4
I’ll never forget the mattress ad 🫣
Monday motivation: I’d rather take motivation from my floor here Lisa thanks 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart from anything else, I wouldn’t take any sleep advice from a mother with her baby in front of the tv with bottles before bed time

Reactions: 11
I think her journey to becoming a mum was interesting everything that was involved in IVF. Was she planning on going to have twins or she was just increasing her chance for success in the IVF by implanting 2 embryos?

I still think about how they put a couch on her birthday cake before this started. This is who she is always planted on a couch. Her parents must have thought babies would give her the motivation to change

Reactions: 7
Remember the Mattress one? 🤣🤣 I’m still laughing at that. The fake waken up, ‘hello,
I’m just 5 mins to breathe…’ 🤥
She’s not cut out for it and she must know that by now! She doesn’t have the personality or the hard work ethic it takes to make it. I hate Julie but she has personality and she knows how to act and behave to reach a certain demographic.
Lisa may have been relatable to some when she was trying and pregnant but I doubt anyone relates to her now, with how easy she actually has it as a ‘solo’ mom! I’d say actual single mams are watching her disgusted at her given out about how hard things are, when she hasn’t a clue how hard it really is!
First time we didn’t even see the mattress, she just came on talking about it. I’d say she was hoping to flog it without opening it, sickener that she had to open it & do a 2nd take 😆

$6000 for sleep coach training 😱😱😱
That’s a very expensive risk to take. Whoever is encouraging this needs to give their head & hers a serious wobble.

Reactions: 5
Not when she admitted mere weeks ago that it all got too much and her mum had to take over 🙈
Im picturing her running out of the house when Hazel and Ayda are 3 or 4years old and are screaming the house down because they're not getting their own way. I've got 4 girls and my god i do be fit to kill them all( bar the newborn🤣) some days. It'd be great if i had my mother here to take over when i couldn't cope.. I live in the real world like most other people so don't have someone else to take over 😔

Reactions: 10
I think her journey to becoming a mum was interesting everything that was involved in IVF. Was she planning on going to have twins or she was just increasing her chance for success in the IVF by implanting 2 embryos?

I still think about how they put a couch on her birthday cake before this started. This is who she is always planted on a couch. Her parents must have thought babies would give her the motivation to change

Not defending her at all. But the cake was a friends themed cake with the couch from the show which makes it slightly less weird

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not defending her at all. But the cake was a friends themed cake with the couch from the show which makes it slightly less weird
Still funny though the couch pretty much summed up everything she loves most!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.