Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i cant get me head around this one she doesn’t leave the house for weeks on end min one the kids are sick she’s out every chance she gets she not the full deck at all. Them kids are sick because what they are living in looks filthy dirty I do have to have a shower after watching her story’s 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
For a second I thought she might surprise us with an unmentioned talent. What was the point of sharing that?
Reminds me of visiting my aunts house as a child & making everyone listen to a song I had made up myself & all the adults trying their hardest to look interested
She'll do a Rosie Connolly and do Sunday Sessions on the keyboard 😂😂🎹🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This time next year she'll be resharing the same content all over again. She is really struggling for something new or original. Or interesting.

Jesus I thought first time she posted that underwear photo that maybe she just wasn’t in the right frame of mind so soon after giving birth but a year on she’s still sharing it. Not one single person other than herself needs to see that, ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Instead of showing us your amazing piano skills lisa 🤪 put down the phone and scrub those floors and skirting boards.

I cant believe she shared that picture again. I just don't get what goes through her mind at all.if I was an "influencer" that's the last thing I'd be sharing!

I'm sorry but I'm after been roaring laughing at her sharing that post again 😂 what was she thinking taking that for social media in the first place? She could have easily pulled her duvet up and covered a bit of her modesty if she wanted to show off part of her breastfeeding journey 🙈
Screenshot_2022-09-25-20-25-20-15_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Reactions: 2
I think she has lost the plot. I'm feeling a bit guilty about commenting on this thread lately because I genuinely now think she's not all there. Her family should do something at this stage and get her off Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she has lost the plot. I'm feeling a bit guilty about commenting on this thread lately because I genuinely now think she's not all there. Her family should do something at this stage and get her off Instagram.
I hear ya, I've felt the same, torn between wanting to write a funny comment here, but also a bit horrified by what I'm watching, she's getting a bit madder by the week. The stories a week or so ago when she was giggling into her herbal tea, like she even looked crazy, she's definitely uncomfortable to watch at times 😬😬

Reactions: 6
Very uncomfortable watching lately . I hope family or friends step in for both her sake and the little girls sake .

Reactions: 4
Looks like Lisa has officially lost the plot ladies and gents. She just tries so hard to impress her instafam but I am genuinely concerned for her well being now after the piano performance😖

Reactions: 6
Sure they live like vampires so the babies don't know its daytime. If the sun could shine in the window they might see the grime on the doors etc...
I wouldn't like to see the state of the couch that Lisa sticks herself to every day.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.