Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My heart was in my mouth watching that little girl covered in what every shite was on the floor I was terrified she was going to slip and bate her face off the cuboard
All the while the mudder more interested in videoing the poor child.
Jezs words fail me

Reactions: 4
I know exactly what happened there. Lisa was sat on the couch, heard a box hit the floor, starts shouting aaaaaayda on repeat & then decides to get up after 5 mins in a huff to see what’s going on because Ayda is isn’t listening to her commands, same as any other baby.

Reactions: 16
My heart watching that, poor Ayda could have slipped on that surface and banged her mouth off of that cupboard 😩 mother is too interested in recording useless content for her page 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 11
When you laugh out loud before even seeing the performance cos you know what way it’s going 😆😆 Also, is she trolling us with the Lewis Capaldi references. I reckon Pippa had twins herself and gave wan away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For a second I thought she might surprise us with an unmentioned talent. What was the point of sharing that?
Reminds me of visiting my aunts house as a child & making everyone listen to a song I had made up myself & all the adults trying their hardest to look interested

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having a strict routine surely isn't ideal though is it? Like my small one has about an hour window of when she could fall asleep and that could be in the cot, buggy while out or in her playpen if she's in it. Like life isn't regimented so how can baby naps be
Not defending her in slightest as she is a head melt but I stuck to routine so much with my twins and it has stood to me ever since. They are 3 now. I always did the same thing with both of them when younger it was just easier to cope per say with them plus with another two children and a household to run too.
I don't think it's her strict routine that grits everyone as it's her life etc, I think it's her arrogant attitude to her followers like I have twins etc so I should know how children should be raised type of attitude and her smugness that annoys me. Twins is hard work but you get on with it thats it Still not over the double parking scenario. that will always bother me 😂

Reactions: 1
I dread to think what she’ll be like when she stop not wanting the morning nap. She’ll be all geared up for her 2 hour break & they’ll be messing in the cots refusing to lie down. She’ll be like a bear with a sore head even though she has nothing else to be doing other than lie on the couch listening to Shaniah

I would walk out if my house was 16°. How is their room so cold & why does she have it so cold?
i imagine that house is cold & damp, that’s probably why the skirting is black, it could be mould & maybe that would explain the constant congestion issues.
[/QUOTE]

Very cold for this weather isn’t it? Our room is 19/20 right, baby is still in his 1.5 tog sleeping bags. I imagine (I hope) the girls are in the 2.5 ones now with that temp!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
My heart watching that, poor Ayda could have slipped on that surface and banged her mouth off of that cupboard 😩 mother is too interested in recording useless content for her page 😡😡😡😡
Useless content is 100 per cent right. I'm just after watching the clip of the keyboard and in my head I'm like aw Jesus this woman ain't well.

Reactions: 5
The sausage fingers trying to manage the keys most exercise she got all week. Go bloody wash yourself Lisa and get a job.

she must be on the dole & the housing list at this stage. It’s a great country.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean we’ve all whipped the phone out for funny moments like that but that went on and on, and then Ayda went to stand 🫣 and mom still filming! I was sitting there watching it go on and on like ‘ok you thick witch, put the phone down now and go over to your baby! 😳’ she got her contint anyway lads.
Pippa is currently cleaning it up while Lisa eats her cocoa pops on the couch and the girls are in bed since 6.30 on the dot.

As for the video of her on the keyboard, that was bizarre…she’s a simpleton.

Reactions: 7
Not defending her in slightest as she is a head melt but I stuck to routine so much with my twins and it has stood to me ever since. They are 3 now. I always did the same thing with both of them when younger it was just easier to cope per say with them plus with another two children and a household to run too.
I don't think it's her strict routine that grits everyone as it's her life etc, I think it's her arrogant attitude to her followers like I have twins etc so I should know how children should be raised type of attitude and her smugness that annoys me. Twins is hard work but you get on with it thats it Still not over the double parking scenario. that will always bother me 😂
Did your routine leave you as restricted as her though? She can’t seem to do anything else, everything revolves around sleep & the one time she did try & get out the girls through the day, they didn’t nap as well so she stopped going out again rather than give it time to adjust.
That’s just not sustainable, she has at least another year of naps & being glued to the couch. It will kill her, it’s quite concerning.
My 2nd never napped on the move but with an older child I just ploughed on because I didn’t have a choice & we survived.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.