Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that finds it suspicious that she records the girls settling on the monitor for their nap but only ever puts a still up when they've fallen asleep? Is lazy Lisa telling some lies to fit her narrative that routine, routine, routine works and she's a whopper sleep consultant 😂

Reactions: 9
This just made me realise. If all they hear is her shouting at them that's exactly how they are going to talk.
I hope they only ever shout ‘Lisaaaa, Lissssaaaaa!’ at her 😂😂

only kidding, I hope they have someone in their lives that actually communicates with them properly and helps to balance out the lazy parenting their mother gives them!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Having a strict routine surely isn't ideal though is it? Like my small one has about an hour window of when she could fall asleep and that could be in the cot, buggy while out or in her playpen if she's in it. Like life isn't regimented so how can baby naps be

Reactions: 8
Having a strict routine surely isn't ideal though is it? Like my small one has about an hour window of when she could fall asleep and that could be in the cot, buggy while out or in her playpen if she's in it. Like life isn't regimented so how can baby naps be
It’s not ideal at all, she thinks things are great because the girls are in a great routine but it’s at the expense of a normal life that other babies have. They rarely see outdoors or get to do anything fun & it will hit her hard when they start walking & need to be out. She can’t keep them cooped up for days at a time, they’ll need space to run around & explore & it’s something I don’t think she’ll be able for, mentally she won’t cope with the tantrums & physically she just won’t be able to keep up

• Heart
It’s not ideal at all, she thinks things are great because the girls are in a great routine but it’s at the expense of a normal life that other babies have. They rarely see outdoors or get to do anything fun & it will hit her hard when they start walking & need to be out. She can’t keep them cooped up for days at a time, they’ll need space to run around & explore & it’s something I don’t think she’ll be able for, mentally she won’t cope with the tantrums & physically she just won’t be able to keep up
I also think she’ll really struggle with the 2-1 nap transition as well. She’s so used to them sleeping for so long in the day. Them having a lunchtime one nap she’ll just use as not having time to leave the house.

Reactions: 6
I also think she’ll really struggle with the 2-1 nap transition as well. She’s so used to them sleeping for so long in the day. Them having a lunchtime one nap she’ll just use as not having time to leave the house.
Wait until they don't nap at all! 😂😂

She's going to really struggle with what to do with them all day when she's not busy trying to get them to sleep. And as they get older they'll want to be outside a lot. She's in for a shock.

I dread to think what she’ll be like when she stop not wanting the morning nap. She’ll be all geared up for her 2 hour break & they’ll be messing in the cots refusing to lie down. She’ll be like a bear with a sore head even though she has nothing else to be doing other than lie on the couch listening to Shaniah

I would walk out if my house was 16°. How is their room so cold & why does she have it so cold?
i imagine that house is cold & damp, that’s probably why the skirting is black, it could be mould & maybe that would explain the constant congestion issues.

Last edited:
09.32am -Putting the two girls down in a blacked out bedroom and saying "Night night" to them. Those poor little girls don't know night from day. Jesus almighty 🙈 confusing those two children. She makes me bloody sick. Such a slob

Reactions: 11
09.32am -Putting the two girls down in a blacked out bedroom and saying "Night night" to them. Those pop little girls don't know night from day. Jesus almighty 🙈 confusing those two children. She makes me bloody sick. Such a slob
And she reckons she can earn a living from this advice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She seriously needs a kick up the arse 😒 who in their right mind would go to her for advice?!
Honestly between the icebox bedroom, the pitch dark, the stern tone of voice, the strict times, the stuck indoors all day most days, it’s like a prison camp. You never see them doing anything remotely stimulating, just stuck on the floor with a few toys & left to entertain themselves.
Never see anyone on the floor with them apart from when it’s mentioned here & she sticks a clip Up where she’s constantly checking the camera 🙄

Reactions: 9
How long was the baby playing with that on the floor god help her little tummy when she puts her hands in her mouth

Reactions: 4
It doesn’t even take any effort to go around with a basin of water & a cloth. It could be done in minutes with loads of time left for watching friends & listening to Shania as much as she likes
Even baby wipes work a treat for handprints and marks off the walls

Reactions: 3
Sure they live like vampires so the babies don't know its daytime. If the sun could shine in the window they might see the grime on the doors etc...

Reactions: 3
She was right to bring her to the doc, we all would if they weren’t themselves and up half the night, it’s always a sign of bacterial infection when their temps raise.
I wouldn’t have them crawling on a church floor 🤢
I also think she’s crazy sitting there glued to a monitor when the babies are trying to sleep, just wait till they’re quiet and go and check on them… job done
Listen for them crying
They’re both able to roll/stand/sit up
Why watch them like they’re going to combust in the cots

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.