Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a vicks machine here, it was a lot cheaper though we just use it for the cool mist If any of us are stuffy, it works as well without the little vicks inserts. I’m baffled as to why she’s forked out on another expensive one when she claimed to have the saline plus machine a few weeks back & was moaning about the price of it
You know those Cleeva mama diffuser salt lamps? Lidl did an ideal dupe a few months back, when were stuffy we put a little olbas oil into the diffuser and leave it on for an hour before bed, I would highly recommend, it was also €16

Reactions: 2
They love the power those receptionists😂 even if it’s for the kids I can’t get in I’ll be told to wait for a call from the dr or if they are bad ring caredoc at five. And I refuse to give antibiotics after a phone call without them getting seen otherwise they would never be off them
We actually don't, we are under strict orders from doctors and the practice manager on what we can allow in and can't. We're only doing a job at the end of the day to, the amount of tit we take over the phones off people is unreal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You know those Cleeva mama diffuser salt lamps? Lidl did an ideal dupe a few months back, when were stuffy we put a little olbas oil into the diffuser and leave it on for an hour before bed, I would highly recommend, it was also €16
My local Lidl had them in today when I was in there!!

Reactions: 1
So is she thinking now that all hazels "health issues" isn't down to her eating dairy since she mostly cut it out 🤔? But she won't admit that on her stories......

Reactions: 6
We actually don't, we are under strict orders from doctors and the practice manager on what we can allow in and can't. We're only doing a job at the end of the day to, the amount of tit we take over the phones off people is unreal
There’s a few genuine ones out there for sure, but there’s two receptionists in my gp one is lovely and one thinks she’s a qualified doctor herself, she even asks for your ailments and decides whether it’s important to be seen the other girl doesn’t do that I hate getting her on the phone

Reactions: 3
There’s a few genuine ones out there for sure, but there’s two receptionists in my gp one is lovely and one thinks she’s a qualified doctor herself, she even asks for your ailments and decides whether it’s important to be seen the other girl doesn’t do that I hate getting her on the phone
I think a lot of receptionists, especially the older ones are so sick of the tit they've had to put up with on the phones that they've turned into cranky old bats. Our gp is a small new practice with fewer patients and the receptionist is so chirpy and nice. I reckon in another 10 years that'll be a different story.

Reactions: 4
Were also told to do this as any sort of runny nose chesty etc you can't come in, it's tit but it's the times we live in

Insufferable knows it all. "Just to give ye an idea". Has it all sussed after two weeks of parenting. Piss off Lisa 😅

Reactions: 4
I can’t watch her shouting that child’s name over and over again from the sofa, what’s the bleeping point. I’d say pippa will have her hands full today

Reactions: 10
We won’t hear from her now for a few hours she’s gone back into the sack with the black out blinds and white noise machine and is snoring away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ayda, Ayyyyydaaaa….does she ever talk normally to those girls?!
All she seems to do is say their names while
slobbing out on the couch.
These girls will never learn how to communicate if all she ever says is their name or ‘say good morning!’
Poor Hazel desperately trying to get up on the sofa for comfort but the ‘solo mom’ is too interested in her phone 🤬

Reactions: 8
I can’t watch her shouting that child’s name over and over again from the sofa, what’s the bleeping point. I’d say pippa will have her hands full today
The child responded the first time she said her name & she still kept repeating it & then when Ayda was trying to get up to her she just left her.

Reactions: 5
Ayda, Ayyyyydaaaa….does she ever talk normally to those girls?!
All she seems to do is say their names while
slobbing out on the couch.
These girls will never learn how to communicate if all she ever says is their name or ‘say good morning!’
Poor Hazel desperately trying to get up on the sofa for comfort but the ‘solo mom’ is too interested in her phone 🤬

This just made me realise. If all they hear is her shouting at them that's exactly how they are going to talk.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.