Lisa My_Solo_Journey_to_Mom #12 Nap routine followed to a T, don't kiss the babies, they might get RSV.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads dont ye know that Ayda gets bored so she had to bring her out.

Reactions: 1
I’ve lost the minuscule bit of pity I once had for her after her buggering off & leaving her sick child today, when I saw her pushing the stroller I assumed it was a quick trip to the shop but to then go visiting including a house that I think has a small baby in it, after all her shiting on about colds & RSV
Yeah I thought I must have heard her wrong about visiting a house, her grandad or Nana peig or whoever and someone has a ‘new grand baby’ and her story about being so so careful around babies if you have a cold or any sickness is literally still live 🫤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am a real life twin, I know, I know, it's not just sleepy Lisa who has them, it sickens me to watch her constantly compare the two babbies. They are separate humans, of course they're different, Hazel isn't just some sick weakling, she's just a child who's having a rough time. She'd really want to cop on. Leaving her at home when she never leaves the house with them when all that child would have wanted is her Mammy 😭

Reactions: 7
Has she ever mentioned
‘There’s always wan who picks up everything’ 🙄🙄 like how??! They don’t go anywhere or mix with people in general! She’s so lazy, I know some people feel sorry for her but I honestly can’t! She chose this , she’s not making anything of her life just sitting at home with her girls and keeping them in. Poor hazel needed mammy cuddles today if she was sick , why could Lisa not have stayed home with sick baby and get pippa to get essentials if she was stuck.

the white noise machine goes through me!! She’s so selfish she doesn’t think about her parents or brother who live there and has the thing on so loud. Imagine her mam and dad trying to watch the late late with that in the background!
Also, why is she missing a tooth at the side on top ?! 🙈 😂

I had to look back! Was she always missing a tooth or has her abysmal hygiene standards caused that recently? 🤢 Just wouldn’t surprise me with this wan!

I’ve lost the minuscule bit of pity I once had for her after her buggering off & leaving her sick child today, when I saw her pushing the stroller I assumed it was a quick trip to the shop but to then go visiting including a house that I think has a small baby in it, after all her shiting on about colds & RSV, She spends most of her week glued to the couch and as soon as there’s a child that needs her she’s gone. It’s bad enough the poor child seems to have been plonked in a chair for most of yesterday, deprived of basic affection but to then hear her crying tonight as she was choked up & mother looking like it was a massive inconvenience 😡 when mine are/were like that I grab a set of headphones & hop into bed with them & watch something on my phone for the evening as having them cuddled into me keeps them elevated & helps with their airways. Obviously not with the preteen now, he just gets an extra pillow & some extra hugs before I go to bed but my 3yo was unwell this week & she had a couple of nights in my bed, myself & my husband did a night each sleeping almost upright while she snoozed against us. I haven’t left the house since Sunday as I eventually caught it too!
The right thing to do today would have been to send her Mam off with Ayda. I often feel like she sees Hazel as an inconvenience. Ayda is the perfect child, never sick, no special foods needed, and generally more laid back, it’s sad the way she compares them so much.
Remember when Hazel was the clear fave? Ayda always seemed so unhappy and withdrawn. Then she disappeared from insta for a few weeks and when returned, Ayda was like a brand new baby and mom finally showed her some attention. Now Hazel is the ‘trouble maker’ I guess 😣
Poor baba’s 💔

Reactions: 8
Yeah I thought I must have heard her wrong about visiting a house, her grandad or Nana peig or whoever and someone has a ‘new grand baby’ and her story about being so so careful around babies if you have a cold or any sickness is literally still live 🫤
Auntie Peg has a grandchild about 2 or 3 months old so close in age to when the twins were hospitalised. She has no cop on.
she’s constantly sharing that RSV post & then goes out visiting 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ve lost the minuscule bit of pity I once had for her after her buggering off & leaving her sick child today, when I saw her pushing the stroller I assumed it was a quick trip to the shop but to then go visiting including a house that I think has a small baby in it, after all her shiting on about colds & RSV, She spends most of her week glued to the couch and as soon as there’s a child that needs her she’s gone. It’s bad enough the poor child seems to have been plonked in a chair for most of yesterday, deprived of basic affection but to then hear her crying tonight as she was choked up & mother looking like it was a massive inconvenience 😡 when mine are/were like that I grab a set of headphones & hop into bed with them & watch something on my phone for the evening as having them cuddled into me keeps them elevated & helps with their airways. Obviously not with the preteen now, he just gets an extra pillow & some extra hugs before I go to bed but my 3yo was unwell this week & she had a couple of nights in my bed, myself & my husband did a night each sleeping almost upright while she snoozed against us. I haven’t left the house since Sunday as I eventually caught it too!
The right thing to do today would have been to send her Mam off with Ayda. I often feel like she sees Hazel as an inconvenience. Ayda is the perfect child, never sick, no special foods needed, and generally more laid back, it’s sad the way she compares them so much.
Can I ask what you mean by cuddling them it keeps them elevated? First time Mam here and touch wood my 8 month old has never been sick but I'm always on alert and ready to do what I need to do whenever she comes down with anything, always worried I'll do the wrong thing or just not enough!

Can I ask what you mean by cuddling them it keeps them elevated? First time Mam here and touch wood my 8 month old has never been sick but I'm always on alert and ready to do what I need to do whenever she comes down with anything, always worried I'll do the wrong thing or just not enough!
Let the child sit up a bit whilst cuddling rather than lying down flat in the crib would help the child breathe a bit better.

Reactions: 3
Hold on I haven't seen her stories since earlier on so she left the sick baby at home with nanny and then brought ayda into the shops and another house that has a small baby in it ,while all the time she is harping on about passing colds ,RSV etc around is she for real like . I would have ran her from the door how does she know that ayda hasn't got anything yet . And this is the wan that doesn't bring them anywhere when they are well....ah now that's ridiculous. Has she no bleeping cop on .....oh wait she has the child sick and she legs it out the door away from her . I used to really like her and followed her going through IVF but in the last few months I have seen a totally different side to her and it's not good . Must go on and see her stories I am baffled at the things she does

I was thinking that! Thank you 😊
Excatly many a nights i had to do that just to hope they got a few hours of comfortable sleep. Even with a dose like that yourself ya can't sleep lying flat

Reactions: 4
She snuggles alongside me kind of tucked under my armpit with her head on my chest. I sit propped up with a couple of pillows on sick nights. When she was smaller we had a small breathable pillow between us in the bed & put her on that when she was settled enough.

Must go on and see her stories I am baffled at the things she does
Warning: lots of eye picking tonight 🤮🤮

Reactions: 2
Auntie Peg has a grandchild about 2 or 3 months old so close in age to when the twins were hospitalised. She has no cop on.
she’s constantly sharing that RSV post & then goes out visiting 🙄
Every time I see something about Auntie Peg, I'm reminded of Auntie Pig 🐖 😂😂 I'm laughing so hard here my husband thinks I'm pissed 😂 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ugh I think I can’t look at her for much longer ,she’s just a dirty scruff bag,she actually makes me feel sick,and who the duck goes out and leaves a sick child when they want their mammy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’d put money on it that the child has a viral infection she had a cough and not a bacterial throat infection, those girls could end up very sick with all the antibiotics they get when they stop working as well when they actually need them , agree that doctor just sees her coming and writes the script to get rid. I’ve suffered chronic strep throat/tonsillitis since I’ve been small still get multiple times a year and never once had a cough as a symptom neither have any of my kids.
My child suffers chronic tonsillitis, he’s 3 and currently suffering for the 12th time this year. A cough is always his first symptom 🫤 everyone is different!

• Heart
This one is clearly bleeping bat tit crazy, parents rightly get done child neglect which is 💯 correct, but her carry on has to be damaging in the long term. She is over baring, over protecting, controlling and a hypochondriac.

Is it just for the gram does she really think that people are worried about her twins? She needs a wash and a ride if you ask me. She probably won’t get either.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on cleaning her teeth with her tongue on camera, it’s disgusting!

I’m glad Hazel is feeling better but I think it’s strange how she shares every single little detail about the girls lives, health, routine. If they arrived on my doorstep tomorrow I could take care of them no bother, knowing everything they like, dislike, routine, how their noses are, runny or not, she comes on with 45 stories telling every last detail of their lives. Weird.

Reactions: 18
Lisa please finish your food and clean your teeth before you come on camera, you are nearly as bad as Sarah burp and that’s saying something!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
And stop touching your face, there's no need for it. It's one of those things Covid was supposed to teach people, don't touch your face, wash your hands and cough/sneeze into your elbow.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.