Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the lumpy mattress, I wonder has she flogged it without using it. First she tried to do the ad without showing the bed & then when she showed it it looked brand new out of the packaging. It could easily have gone straight up to adverts before using

Reactions: 4
When did she get the nails done!? Jesus she’d a great day out yesterday. I’d love to have that disposable income too. When she actually has eyebrows on and puts her hair in a style she doesn’t look quite such a state. If only she’d do it most days, for herself more than anything just to take a big of self pride. Did she ever get her thyroid checked?

Reactions: 9
Ill probably get torn asunder for this but i find it so intriguing that someone as overweight, unclean and generally unkempt spends time and money on something like her nails. As if the nails make the slightest bit of difference? Take that time and money and shower, brush your hair. Buy a few more flattering outfits. Im not even saying lose weight, just spend that 40/50 minutes you sit on your arse for the nails actually taking care of yourself instead. It's madness ive never understood it. I know so may people like lisa who do the same.

Reactions: 18
When did she get the nails done!? Jesus she’d a great day out yesterday. I’d love to have that disposable income too. When she actually has eyebrows on and puts her hair in a style she doesn’t look quite such a state. If only she’d do it most days, for herself more than anything just to take a big of self pride. Did she ever get her thyroid checked?
They look like she stuck them on herself

How did expectant mothers manage years ago with out the insta huns around to give advice on what they need 🤔 😵

Had our first baby 9 months ago. Went on advice from friends and family. I must be doing it wrong since I recieved no advice from an insta hun!

Reactions: 2
I was just thinking did some brave fella rub up against her 🤮🤣
No she just needed the break ....sure she's doing it solo🤣 my oldest is 8 and youngest 5 , hers are 10 months and she has spent more time away from them than we have in 8 years since we had our first

Reactions: 8
No she just needed the break ....sure she's doing it solo🤣 my oldest is 8 and youngest 5 , hers are 10 months and she has spent more time away from them than we have in 8 years since we had our first
Get the little violins out for poor Lisa! We're the same, 8 yrs parenting and she has fecked off far more in 10 months than we have had opportunity to! I'd absolutely adore a night away with my husband, I'm 6 months pregnant with no.4 and there isn't a sinner mad enough to offer to take all 3 for the night, I wish they would, this is our last chance as no fool will take 4 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bizarre to hear a mother of 2 babies saying they need to move more 😨 I have 2 under 2 and it I moved anymore I’d fall to pieces by the end of the day! It’s more like Pippa is the solo mom and Lisa’s the big sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Bizarre to hear a mother of 2 babies saying they need to move more 😨 I have 2 under 2 and it I moved anymore I’d fall to pieces by the end of the day! It’s more like Pippa is the solo mom and Lisa’s the big sister
Yeah it's obvious that she sits on her ass all day every day while her mother probably runs around after them while she just lets her. Lisa do yourself a favour and invest in an Out n About buggy for walking.. You won't know yourself compared to the joie one that you have now

Reactions: 3
No this is something Lisa will do herself. She’ll take the time to go for a walk herself. I can’t imagine her bringing the buggy as she can’t even go to Tesco without the mother so she’s not going to pack the girls up and go for a walk herself. her moving more is her spending more time on her own.she already said she loves the silence so preaches about taking alone time so she’ll be out recording herself walking alone. I’ll put money on it!

Reactions: 4
So is she going to be a weight loss influencer now? I hope she does make it work for herself and the girls.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.