Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is the park filthy? You would not like to see my 11month lol he is always dirty well his bottoms etc form crawling and standing etc
She has the girls in the swings in their pyjamas and then on the grass, no socks or shoes.
I’d say that’s pretty filthy if she had them ready for a walk before bed in their pyjamas

Reactions: 3
How is the park filthy? You would not like to see my 11month lol he is always dirty well his bottoms etc form crawling and standing etc
I think it’s more the fact they’ve gone out in clean pjs so could be grubby going to bed.

Reactions: 4
Im one of her biggest critics but its lovely to see her out and about with the girls. Hair done and in good form.

Reactions: 15
Im one of her biggest critics but its lovely to see her out and about with the girls. Hair done and in good form.
Yeah, I agree. Few grass stains on their clothed will do no harm. It's just nice to see them all out and happy.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I think some of the criticism on this thread gets a bit much sometimes. She can't seem to do anything right by some people. I for one think it's lovely she's staying home if she can afford to for now. No one is, saying it's forever. She gets a lot wrong but who doesn't. I'm certainly nowhere near perfect.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah I think some of the criticism on this thread gets a bit much sometimes. She can't seem to do anything right by some people. I for one think it's lovely she's staying home if she can afford to for now. No one is, saying it's forever. She gets a lot wrong but who doesn't. I'm certainly nowhere near perfect.
It's a bit like fbg damned if you do, damned if you don't

Reactions: 5
Fair play to her she’s making some changes, lovely to see her out enjoying the fresh air with the girls. Her hair looks lovely. Hope maybe she has a touch of PND which is so common and maybe is getting some help and moving forward

Reactions: 6
Another changes should be she should enjoy her children without having to do the in the moment clips for her Instafam. Put the phone away and enjoy the cuddles and snuggles! Which does she prefer more the reaction she gets from her Instafam of her interacting with the girls or the interaction from the girls?! she doesn’t need to record every moment with them!

She's making changes since myself and a few others mentioned that she wouldn't keep up with the twins when they start moving properly! She must have been having an aul nose on here 🤔🤣 Lisa, love nothing will work if you don't move more, go out walking a few miles every evening if you don't want to be dragging the girls with you. Settle them down to bed I'm sure the mudder will watch them while you pound the roads. be healthy and active that's what your girls will need and not someone who can't run around playing with them.

Reactions: 5
She's making changes since myself and a few others mentioned that she wouldn't keep up with the twins when they start moving properly! She must have been having an aul nose on here 🤔🤣 Lisa, love nothing will work if you don't move more, go out walking a few miles every evening if you don't want to be dragging the girls with you. Settle them down to bed I'm sure the mudder will watch them while you pound the roads. be healthy and active that's what your girls will need and not someone who can't run around playing with them.
Surely it doesn’t matter what motivated her to make some changes, fair play to her for acknowledging that she needed to make them, and taking a bit of action. And she can pound the roads all she likes, if her nutrition doesn’t improve she’s at nothing. You can’t outrun a bad diet.

Reactions: 10
Another changes should be she should enjoy her children without having to do the in the moment clips for her Instafam. Put the phone away and enjoy the cuddles and snuggles! Which does she prefer more the reaction she gets from her Instafam of her interacting with the girls or the interaction from the girls?! she doesn’t need to record every moment with them!
Giving the ol' side eye to the phone to make sure its recording when she's playing/interacting with them.....so annoying, live in the moment and enjoy your time with them, stop checking your phone to make sure it's being captured for Instagram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.