Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there aren’t plates and bowls being used so when they’ve had enough of eating they can “play” with what’s left and it keeps them occupied for another while……
The mess 🫣
How will the eat when they go out somewhere,
She can’t feck food around a high chair
Like that?
Also don’t get the mushy breakfasts when she’s had sticks of food around them for months and now she’s grinding food to mush…..

Reactions: 3
Hope she gets herself a decent buggy to get out walking, she won’t know herself with the difference if she got an out n about it would just glide along..

That “breakfast” literally looks like cat throw up! 🤮
I wonder is she actually giving formula any more considering she’s jumped on the “dairy free” band wagon..🧐

Reactions: 6
They’d manage spoons better if they had bowls, all a spoon does on a tray is push the food around until you reach the edge to scoop it up as lisa just demonstrated.
those bibs wrapped around the trays are in the way too.

Hope she gets herself a decent buggy to get out walking, she won’t know herself with the difference if she got an out n about it would just glide along..

I wonder is she actually giving formula any more considering she’s jumped on the “dairy free” band wagon..🧐
Dairy free is only for food. She said she would be carrying on with their normal bottles as she saw a huge improvement after taking out the tiny amount of dairy they were eating 🙄 makes no sense to me

Reactions: 7

I said the same re the buggy after hearing her rattling down the road with the bone shaker she has a few weeks back.
she’d walk for miles with an out n about & it would mean she wouldn’t be depending on someone to take the girls while she gets out alone.
you can get 2nd hand ones in great condition.

Doesn’t she have another twin pram anyway that’s better than the Joie one? The one she had when they were born. Must have barely been used!

Reactions: 2
Doesn’t she have another twin pram anyway that’s better than the Joie one? The one she had when they were born. Must have barely been used!
She had an older model icandy. I have the same qnd it's a pleasure to go walking with on country roads. I'd say she couldn't be arsed with anything that requires the smallest bit of work to put together. Only wants the handy option of the bone shaker.

She showed them in the car recently holding a bottle of ready made cow and gate formula so yeah by the looks of it they're still getting it

Reactions: 2
So she expects us to believe she doesn’t eat? A slice or 2 of toast on the go? Ah here. Fair play lisa for making the decision to get healthy but don’t be lying

Reactions: 11
So she expects us to believe she doesn’t eat? A slice or 2 of toast on the go? Ah here. Fair play lisa for making the decision to get healthy but don’t be lying
She probably doesn’t eat but then fills up on crap when she actually does.

Reactions: 4
Just toast me arse. By looking at her it's fair to say she survives on chocolate bars and diet Coke. I hate that I don't have time to eat crap.

Reactions: 6
She's bigger now than wheh pregnant with twins, not a hope she doesn't eat to have gained that much

Reactions: 5
She probably doesn’t eat but then fills up on crap when she actually does.
That’s very possible! I’ve a new born and a 3 year old and most days don’t eat until dinner 🙈 when I do manage to eat im throwing it down me 😂

Reactions: 4
Lisa often came on and said oh me and the twins had porridge for breakfast.. Or whatever slop she was after serving to them. Now all of a sudden shes making changes and saying she's eating with them.which one is it?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.