Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I wonder does Lisa get beauty treatments done because it’s something to ‘do’. If I spent the money and time on a new hairdo I would be trying my hardest to get as long as possible out of it.

Reactions: 8
Sometimes I wonder does Lisa get beauty treatments done because it’s something to ‘do’. If I spent the money and time on a new hairdo I would be trying my hardest to get as long as possible out of it.
When my hair was that long If I needed it out of the way after a trip to the hairdressers I’d put a really loose plait in it so there would be no kinks or bobbin marks when I took it out.
Seems like such a waste to throw it straight up in a knotty mess on top of her head.

Reactions: 7
Whats this shite shes putting up "take the risk" like what risk is she taking? Not using a bowl for the girls? Not washing herself or her clothes? or eating porridge in the morning instead of pancakes? Just shut up Lisa, you moron🙄
I bloody hate seeing that statement.

It's the universal symbol of 'I don't want working I'd rather milk the system and pretend I've great ideas'

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Whats this shite shes putting up "take the risk" like what risk is she taking? Not using a bowl for the girls? Not washing herself or her clothes? or eating porridge in the morning instead of pancakes? Just shut up Lisa, you moron🙄
I hate anything like this, it’s a bit like hospital checkins on Facebook without elaborating, just waiting for people to come fishing for details. Total attention seeking & very immature

Reactions: 14
What are you talking about Lisa? You said "Teetha" was excellent for teething babies, you highly recommended it!!!!!!! Is that only when you are being paid to say that? Or are you lying about Hazel being awake most of the night? Either way YOU ARE FULL OF tit💩💩💩
Sure she said last night 'she got teething stuff before bed'.. can't even remember the name of it or couldn't be bothered tagging them!!

Reactions: 3
What are you talking about Lisa? You said "Teetha" was excellent for teething babies, you highly recommended it!!!!!!! Is that only when you are being paid to say that? Or are you lying about Hazel being awake most of the night? Either way YOU ARE FULL OF tit💩💩💩
She also said last week that she "only recommend stuff that actually works" on her page.

So she's doubly full of tit :rolleyes:

So on 1st July ( thanks wai) hazel was awake teething and Lisa gave her some ‘teda’ and she was settled again in 10 mins. Pity she didn’t think of that last night? Oh yeah cause teetha is tit Lisa and you’d try sell ice to the penguins for a few euro!!

77A3CCAC-B3FF-4EFE-B5C4-B07E0F412E91.png
BA501290-3960-414F-8D42-342519A0183B.png

• Haha
Gino D'Acampo better watch out, Chef Lisa is about to take over the world with her culinary skills

WHY would anyone want to watch that manky mess making a pizza

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Smoked salmon with pepperoni on a tortilla with pregrated cheese and tomato purée?!? 😂🤢
bleeping vile 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.