Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mom is definitely happy when she can implant her fat arse on the couch for the day...... Lazy Lisa dosnt want to disturb herself, so the girls can do as they please🙄
Who in their right mind would bring a paddling pool indoors? My boys would create a tsunami

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mom is definitely happy when she can implant her fat arse on the couch for the day...... Lazy Lisa dosnt want to disturb herself, so the girls can do as they please🙄
The pool outdoors under the gazebo would do just as good a job keeping them cool & so much easier to empty

Reactions: 5
The pool outdoors under the gazebo would do just as good a job keeping them cool & so much easier to empty
But "mom" would have to bring the sofa outside then😂 there is NO WAY i would have a paddling pool up in the house, theres literally no need for it🙄

Who in their right mind would bring a paddling pool indoors? My boys would create a tsunami
Im willing to bet the mudder cleans up the aftermath, Lazy Lisa will be a sweaty mess, glued to the sofa🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they are inside they are going to be cool anyway. She really is special

Reactions: 6
I didn't even look at the stories but please tell me she hasn't a paddling pool inside?? My husband would have me sectioned if I did that

• Haha
I give my brats different sized empty bottles, containers and kitchen utensils, big basin of water and hunt them out in the back garden. My floor would be soaked if i let them play with water inside.. F that😭 I've a 15ft pool currently taking over my back garden too. Id say they've played in it about 6 times since the last spell of good weather we had😆

Reactions: 3
I thought the pool inside was a great idea a few weeks ago during the last nice spell(never actually did it though) but since then my baby has just gone wild, very active now and into everything. Not a chance!! Can she not sit out the back garden under the gazebo Jesus why is everything so difficult with her! Get a nice chair and little speaker and you can listen to Spotify out there 🙄

Reactions: 2
Pippa must be on life guard and clean up duty because the only sane reason I could think that I wouldn’t mind bringing a paddling pool into the sitting room for two children would be if a) it wasn’t my sitting room room and b) I wasn’t the one who’d be cleaning up after it.. so yeah

Reactions: 7
I didn't think it was possible for this dose to be any more annoying but I was wrong......her whispering voice is even more annoying than her everyday voice. Like just shut up and sit there is silence while they're sleeping

Can't just pop them in the bath to play no?! This one craics me up, gives the most basic and obvious tips, then the whole.. thank me later. Ehh dya noo like ehh Lisa, we ehh already nooo like to ehhh keep the ehhh kids alive like. Dya know that type of way.

• Haha
The pool in the sitting room, like why?! And how does she empty it? Talk about making work for yourself (or her mother).

Just chuck some toys in the bath for them to splash around and pull the plug when your done Lisa, thank me later 😂

• Haha
Good woman Pippa give Lisa a good wash with that hose! On another note Lisa is the image of Pippa

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet the Wi-Fi doesn’t work in the garden so wants to make sure she’s attached to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.