Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wrapping in foil will seal all the fat in. The rare time I do burgers here I put the kids ones into a burger press to flatten it out & then I grill them & blot with some kitchen roll to remove as much fat as possible.
Yeah I was gonna say imagine the foil after 🤮

Reactions: 1
Omg she's going to start a cooking course for babies isn't she! She "really loves doing it" . Does she really??? I'm gobsmacked she's giving a beef burger to 10 month olds. Her account is comical

Reactions: 8
I'm confused as to why they need to have burgers? They have had minced meat she said. Why not just give them chicken pieces.

Reactions: 3
Omg she's going to start a cooking course for babies isn't she! She "really loves doing it" . Does she really??? I'm gobsmacked she's giving a beef burger to 10 month olds. Her account is comical
It does sound like she's dropping hints alright, but with her who knows she talks such shite, she seems to love the sound of her own boring humdrum voice. Let's hope whatever she's doing she starts off by learning basic hygiene

Reactions: 5
Honetly, this is the first time i've seen a burger cooked in the oven :unsure:

Reactions: 1
Who in the name of God does she think she is with her zucchini.... its a courgette?!

I've an 18 month old who loves burgers. Just fascinated by them. Usually make them up with fresh lean mince. More like little sliders. Serve with a little sauce. It's maybe once a fortnight.
Sides are usually a fruit. No extra dips.

No need for giant steak burgers. They'll be fat as fools with the way she's rearing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I regularly do them in oven or air fryer.
Just imagine if she’s gifted an airfryer she’ll wet her pants more than she did with the sweet king. Surprised she doesn’t use one already it’s so quick and easy to cook with and clean, I cook EVERYTHING in mine..

• Haha
Just imagine if she’s gifted an airfryer she’ll wet her pants more than she did with the sweet king. Surprised she doesn’t use one already it’s so quick and easy to cook with and clean, I cook EVERYTHING in mine..
Think she has one....wtf are them green yoke things she's giving them would ya be bleeping bothered ..

Mine won't eat burgers the will eat a burger bun but not the burger although they are very fussy at 8 and 6 maybe I should have gave them all that shite as babies they be better now

She's very lax. I'd have my heart in my mouth giving them big chunks of meat. Maybe I'm too nervous. I know they chew everything but I thought the whole point of giving them stuff sliced and cut to appropriate sizes was to avoid accidents like choking. Her twins seem to be at age 5/6 levels of eating. Maybe they'd no choice as that's how she serves it.

Burgers 🥺🥺 girls are going to be so overweight mine were probably 6 before tried one
She copies it all from yummy little belly, that page says all these big pieces of food are okay from 6 m…
Im wondering is this exciting thing in September something to do with that page or setting up her own weaning page…
I would not take advice from that page after having a look there and seen what Lisa feeds those babies, there is nothing in bio about her credentials, so she’s obviously just a regular mam, she has a lot of followers though!

Solid starts for weaning all the way! They are actually professionals (the main one and Irish one) and have every food and how it should be shared based on age.

Reactions: 3
My heart would be in my mouth if i was the mudder watching the babys eating big chunks of cow .
I'd be terrified they would choke.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Honetly, this is the first time i've seen a burger cooked in the oven :unsure:
Like bricks and tasteless 🤮 they looked like dog tit 🥺

Think she has one....wtf are them green yoke things she's giving them would ya be bleeping bothered ..

Mine won't eat burgers the will eat a burger bun but not the burger although they are very fussy at 8 and 6 maybe I should have gave them all that shite as babies they be better now
I don’t think they touched them sounded rank slimy spinach and a sharp crisp inside cut the mouth off them

I am genuinely confused as to if im giving my baby the right food now.🤯🤯 definitely not the variety that hers have 😃

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.