Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely confused as to if im giving my baby the right food now.🤯🤯 definitely not the variety that hers have 😃
Your doing great its all for the gram never in my life have I seen half the shite she gives them being given to any baby

• Heart
Reactions: 10
‘I’m so proud of their weaning , I’ve worked so hard at It’ what??? How has she worked hard at it?? Literally make them food which she supposedly enjoys and just throw it on their high chairs without bowls 😂 I don’t get it??

Reactions: 10
‘I’m so proud of their weaning , I’ve worked so hard at It’ what??? How has she worked hard at it?? Literally make them food which she supposedly enjoys and just throw it on their high chairs without bowls 😂 I don’t get it??
Well I suppose she did have to get her fat ass off the sofa so i guess that was hard work 🤷‍♀️ Another one of the Self-Praise Brigade 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was allergic/sensitive to dairy as a baby. I was on Wysy (I think that’s how it was spelt) a milk alternative. As a grown adult and a mother now, I’m still get flare up ifs I eat ice cream, cakes, sauces, etc with dairy in it so I try to avoid. I’ve never drank a glass of milk in my life but I’ve still use small portions of dairy, Like cheese in a sandwich or pizza etc, a cream bun for flavours
More than anything, but I still know and feel like I’ve eaten dairy, aka my stomach is in knots, running nose, very phlegmy! How is keeping a full bottle of milk but removing the small portions helping her sensitivity? If the baby was allergic to milk/dairy she would Know about. She is basically saying she’s not allergic/sentivie to this dairy but sensitive to this dairy - there’s No difference, it’s all dairy. Every day the child would have a runny nose pheylm upset stomach if allergic/sensitive to dairy!! Only recently I got a food intolerance test done and dairy was off the scale so it’s practically gone from my diet!!
My betting is on the child is allergic to the dogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was allergic/sensitive to dairy as a baby. I was on Wysy (I think that’s how it was spelt) a milk alternative. As a grown adult and a mother now, I’m still get flare up ifs I eat ice cream, cakes, sauces, etc with dairy in it so I try to avoid. I’ve never drank a glass of milk in my life but I’ve still use small portions of dairy, Like cheese in a sandwich or pizza etc, a cream bun for flavours
More than anything, but I still know and feel like I’ve eaten dairy, aka my stomach is in knots, running nose, very phlegmy! How is keeping a full bottle of milk but removing the small portions helping her sensitivity? If the baby was allergic to milk/dairy she would Know about. She is basically saying she’s not allergic/sentivie to this dairy but sensitive to this dairy - there’s No difference, it’s all dairy. Every day the child would have a runny nose pheylm upset stomach if allergic/sensitive to dairy!! Only recently I got a food intolerance test done and dairy was off the scale so it’s practically gone from my diet!!
My brother was on Wysoy too, i still remember the smell and he is almost 40🤢

Different size nappies and clothes from day 1..would you ever get a life Lisa! Also why are the girls still in those little chairs? You said they were only in them cos the high chair covers were drying. Too lazy to put them back together are you 🤔 lastly.. Those pancakes.... Vom😆🤮

Reactions: 5
I really think the Mudder has her ruined. Ive seen it in my own family letting them get away with murder because they're less independent and intelligent.

Reactions: 7
I really think the Mudder has her ruined. Ive seen it in my own family letting them get away with murder because they're less independent and intelligent.
I’ve seen it in my own family. Have a 30 year old cousin who has lived out of home for years now but still absolutely mollycoddled, it’s so embarrassing to watch and watch the way she is because of it. I was raised the complete opposite, while also always knowing my mother has and always will have my back and be there for me no matter what. You don’t need to raise your kids to be helpless idiots to show you love them and would do anything for them and you certainly shouldn’t continue that onto adulthood with them! This is a pet hate of mine sorry for the rant 😅

Reactions: 4
They are going to topple out over that cot while MOM 🙄 gets dressed she's so preoccupied with her phone she could of been dressed in minutes but she has to get the insta videos up

I don’t understand putting them in the cot they are too big for it surely a few toys in the floor would be grand how long is it taking her to pick out her clothes and get dressed
Here’s an idea get organized before they wake and get dressed then

That cot base needs to be lowered before one of them topples. Gro bags won’t prevent it.
Those cot bumpers aren't secure either & should be removed.

That cot base needs to be lowered before one of them topples. Gro bags won’t prevent it.
And sure she's the diy queen, put up the gazebo by herself, has her own drill and everything......yet she can't lower a cot 🤔

Reactions: 1
Cot totally needs to be dropped and it needs to be done now. I noticed my own child standing in her cot like that and asked my partner to lower it.
I only had the words out of my mouth when over she went. And I was walking towards her to lift her out at the time. On her first birthday too. Lovely mark she had on her head in the photos. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Cot totally needs to be dropped and it needs to be done now. I noticed my own child standing in her cot like that and asked my partner to lower it.
I only had the words out of my mouth when over she went. And I was walking towards her to lift her out at the time. On her first birthday too. Lovely mark she had on her head in the photos. 🤦🏼‍♀️
The fall happens so fast.. I think its been said here before about her needing to lower it she's probably looking for a gifted cot that one was secondhand absolutely nothing wrong with secondhand but it has to be safe and fit for use

Reactions: 2
I love how she’s reintroducing using franks version of the milk ladder. 🤣 absoutely horse tit. There’s a set ladder and you don’t start off with butter. 😫 embarrassing.

• Haha
If she hadn’t cut out dairy her congestion still would have improved. Post nasal drip can linger long after a bad dose, it’s nothing to do with diet.
If she cut out dairy & invested in the saline plus machine, how can she be sure cutting down dairy was the magic cure, maybe the saline plus machine would have worked on its own, chances are she would have cleared up without either though, speaking from experience.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

My eldest was cow milk protein intolerant it was the opposite for us he could eat cheese a small amount of yougart but full milk he was suck as a dog nearly 3 years he was on prescription milk. Hes 11 now he knows himself the amount of milk he can drink before he gets unwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.