Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is there any chance Lisa would get her arse from being implanted in the sofa......she sits there roaring at the kids, "Ayda, give your sister her biscuit back" how about you actually get up and take it off her Lazy Lisa? Too much effort? Thought so🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Socks in bed 🤢 I'm guessing they'd usually be the ones that have been on her all day 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she forgot to buy the girls formula yesterday. She couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery that wan

Reactions: 8
Not the first time this has happened. Or is it for contint? Trying to make herself look relatable, like Julie, by looking neglectful…
How does that happen though?? I combi feed, on very little formula per day so a tub lasts ages, I’ve half a tub left now that’ll do me nearly another week but already thinking I’ll go get some today or tomorrow, just to have it there!
And Your babies don’t have the option of the breast Lisa, they NEED that formula! 🙄

Reactions: 4
Plenty of "mom fails" in my mothering years but I've never run out of formula 🤷🏼‍♀️
We nearly did once & made bloody sure it never happened again. We were always a tin or 2 ahead of ourselves. Same with nappies.
She’s a ‘solo mom’ what would happen if her or one of the girls had suddenly got sick & she couldn’t get out of the house. Those are 2 things you just can’t let yourself run low on.
And I know there are others living in the house but they seem to be out & about most of the day during the week.

Reactions: 8
Isn’t this the second time (known to us) that she’s had to scrape the tin?

Reactions: 6
Please say this new thing in September isn’t cooking/food related.. do more of what makes you happy? So not working and standing making a few inedible looking pancakes?

Reactions: 3
I’d say she hates paying for formula as it’s expensive! Sure it was Childers allowance on Tuesday she surely has a few quid 😂

Reactions: 2
I’d say she hates paying for formula as it’s expensive! Sure it was Childers allowance on Tuesday she surely has a few quid 😂
All the mickey money this month be going towards the girls debs.. sorry first birthday. Tin tights don’t just buy themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I cannot listen to her ...but is she saying that she bought quarter pounders for the girls.......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Burgers 🥺🥺 girls are going to be so overweight mine were probably 6 before tried one

Reactions: 10
Mine love a buger woth a sqrit of ketchup but will no eat the bread for love or money.... there a lot older yhan lisa babies onmy recently my 3 year old has gotten a taste of ketchup

Quarter pounders I've seen it all now not even low fat WANS.
And they not a year old yet

Reactions: 2
What the feck are those green things? I'm sorry now, I know she's obviously spent a good bit of time in the kitchen making food for them but it looks awful. I spent 5 mins making my little one a toastie, I must be the lazy one 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wrapping in foil will seal all the fat in. The rare time I do burgers here I put the kids ones into a burger press to flatten it out & then I grill them & blot with some kitchen roll to remove as much fat as possible.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.