Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My money is on her trying to be some sort of mom chef.
bleeping salmon and pepperoni on a pizza. Pass me the bucket

Reactions: 6
I think this is that "risk" 🙄 that she was taking about. Shes going to make a go of it as solo twin mum who's on a weight loss journey. Even how the camera is set up is different. Place your bets now!

Reactions: 13
I've done these before and they taste like the shittest pizza ever.
The base of a pizza adds so much to the flavour & texture, I haven’t tried with a wrap but always imagine it’s like throwing the toppings on the cardboard base that comes with some of the frozen ones.

Reactions: 3
Yeah
The base of a pizza adds so much to the flavour & texture, I haven’t tried with a wrap but always imagine it’s like throwing the toppings on the cardboard base that comes with some of the frozen ones.
Yeah toast the cardboard base so it's crispy and you're close😂

Reactions: 2
Sounds saltier than a breakfast roll... she's clearly not concerned about her vascular health at all which is bizarre given she's had high blood pressure already and vascular issues are a leading cause of death 🤷‍♀️

I'd much rather apply portion control go a fresh pizza than suffer a soggy wrap anyway. And a proper pizza sauce would work out lower in calories and nicer than puree which is too thick and goes rubbery 🤢

If this wan makes it as a 'mommy chef' I'll be damned!

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off with your preemie babies made of different stuff. Babies do things in their own time, nothing to do with when they were born

Reactions: 12
That would be like cement in a bowl, pippa must be head of the dishwashing too

Reactions: 5
Ok ok so I’d love to know if this wan is giving up ‘work’ to just do Instagram WHAT is her niche going to be?? She can’t cook, she’s not into clothes/hair/makeup!! She lives with her parents so she can’t do house content, so I guess it’s just going to be #add all the time 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.