Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever address why she has cot bumpers against safe sleep advice, I thought her niche was trying to be safety with all the mansplaining about car seats but I haven’t been able to keep up since she blocked me?

Reactions: 7
Ok ok so I’d love to know if this wan is giving up ‘work’ to just do Instagram WHAT is her niche going to be?? She can’t cook, she’s not into clothes/hair/makeup!! She lives with her parents so she can’t do house content, so I guess it’s just going to be #add all the time 🙄
That won’t last. She has nothing to offer & I would hope she wouldn’t walk away from a steady wage & pension for an attempt at a social media career

Did she ever address why she has cot bumpers against safe sleep advice, I thought her niche was trying to be safety with all the mansplaining about car seats but I haven’t been able to keep up since she blocked me?
She uses the breathable wraps although they’re not recommend now either. No talking to her though, she just does her own thing

Reactions: 4
I think she'd prime for a show where this is the before and they replay all her Instagram stories back to her she gets a shock lots of tears and I owe it to my twins to do better. Then she goes and sees all the professionals (Dietitian, personal trainer, media expert etc) and in 6 months we have a transformation.

Reactions: 1
Ohh God @choccythief, what did you say to her to be blocked?? 😆

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep referring to them being premies.
They are fine healthy children meeting their mile stones shes a pain in the HO..

Reactions: 6
I think it’s more the fact that she picks and chooses when to go by their actual / corrected age. Depending on what suits . She went by actual age when she was dying to wean them and now they’re standing it’s their corrected age.
Personally , I don’t get why she keeps mentioning they were premie either 🤔 what difference does it make if they are or aren’t? They’re hitting their milestones so there’s no need.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s more the fact that she picks and chooses when to go by their actual / corrected age. Depending on what suits . She went by actual age when she was dying to wean them and now they’re standing it’s their corrected age.
Personally , I don’t get why she keeps mentioning they were premie either 🤔 what difference does it make if they are or aren’t? They’re hitting their milestones so there’s no need.
Shes an absolute bore, and literally has nothing else to keep banging on about🙄 she seems to almost "brag" about them being preemies, like its something to be really proud of.... in reality, if she had of looked after her self, exercised, and ate a healthy diet, before and during her pregnancy, they may not have come early at all! So F#ck off Lisa you absolute MORON

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't get the preemie thing either. They weren't that early especially for twins and it wouldn't be something to brag about every 2 mins if they were. And 10 months is very average for cruising /walking.

Reactions: 5
I only pointed out that the cot bumpers are not safe despite being breathable, she went on to post a link to where to buy them so i reiterated my concerns- that was it. Nothing nasty but here I am- blocked!!
OMG, she's so sensitive and or paranoid!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes it that you can't express your opinion at all no matter if it's right or wrong. If she was in anyway sure of her choices she would be able to back them up without blocking people... That said, her choices are all wrong but she can't admit it.

OMG, she's so sensitive and or paranoid!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She makes it that you can't express your opinion at all no matter if it's right or wrong. If she was in anyway sure of her choices she would be able to back them up without blocking people... That said, her choices are all wrong but she can't admit it.
It’s just Lisa knows best- does not take telling. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s on about unsafe cot bumpers in a few weeks 🫣

33w and 6days is 34 weeks FFS
And 6 weeks early isn’t that early at basicalyn5lb and 5.5lb I’ve know full term babies at 5.5lb
All my babies cruised around 10mth mark but a couple done that for a few months before walking, way longer than you would think.
Most will be crawling for a long time before walking and I don’t think the girls are proper crawling yet? They haven’t the balance for walking…. Lisa will be out buying shoes
Before we know it.

Reactions: 10
And 6 weeks early isn’t that early at basicalyn5lb and 5.5lb I’ve know full term babies at 5.5lb
All my babies cruised around 10mth mark but a couple done that for a few months before walking, way longer than you would think.
Most will be crawling for a long time before walking and I don’t think the girls are proper crawling yet? They haven’t the balance for walking…. Lisa will be out buying shoes
Before we know it.
No i don't think any of them are crawling yet. If they were she'd have them up showing off her premies crawling

Reactions: 2
Before we know it.
No, she'll be asking her Insta Fam where best to buy Twincess shoes in the hope of some freebies. If we're lucky then she will record stories & stories telling us how to put shoes on premie twins 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I kinda thought she'd already be saying that Hazel needs a pair of pre walkers cos she's standing up

Reactions: 3
Calm down everyone and don’t be giving her ideas, she’s the first birthday coming up soon she won’t handle that and the excitement of getting them shoes all at once.. she’ll be sweating buckets, de mudder best leave a can of ice cold Pepsi on standby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she actully like the wan in carrigaline telling porkie pies for the gram.
Or to rattle tattle.
Would you actually post that the monitor fell on the childs heads.

A stop shes a shagging pity.

Is she actully like the wan in carrigaline telling porkie pies for the gram.
Or to rattle tattle.
Would you actually post that the monitor fell on the childs heads.

A stop shes a shagging pity.
if that’s the worst that happened then she’s a lucky baby. The monitor wire is hanging loosely beside the cot & could easily get wrapped around a little neck

Reactions: 6
A 5lb full term baby is fully developed, a 5lb 34 week baby is not finished developing its systems, abilities (like sucking) and its lungs, it is very much considered a premature baby. Premature babies are considered as such until 2 years old by their HCPs, as that's how long it can take them to catch up completely developmentally. I'm not here to defend Lisa but to say a baby born 6-8 weeks before it's due isn't premature is incorrect, at check ups they will be referred to by both ages.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.