Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #10 Always the bridesmaid never the bride, can’t go to work, flogs junk on th

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 5lb full term baby is fully developed, a 5lb 34 week baby is not finished developing its systems, abilities (like sucking) and its lungs, it is very much considered a premature baby. Premature babies are considered as such until 2 years old by their HCPs, as that's how long it can take them to catch up completely developmentally. I'm not here to defend Lisa but to say a baby born 6-8 weeks before it's due isn't premature is incorrect, at check ups they will be referred to by both ages.
I do agree with you but Lisa's use of the premie term is very selective.

She weaned her preemie twins at 3 months corrected and gave them awful constipation. They weren't premie to her then for example

Reactions: 19
A 5lb full term baby is fully developed, a 5lb 34 week baby is not finished developing its systems, abilities (like sucking) and its lungs, it is very much considered a premature baby. Premature babies are considered as such until 2 years old by their HCPs, as that's how long it can take them to catch up completely developmentally. I'm not here to defend Lisa but to say a baby born 6-8 weeks before it's due isn't premature is incorrect, at check ups they will be referred to by both ages.

Absolutely have to agree, Lisa is a pain in the hole and harps on about it too much. She uses it when suits her and omits it when it doesn't fit the timeline. But premature babies are any who arrive before the 37th week of pregnancy. 36weekers are considered late prems and can still very much have issues relating to that such as difficulty co ordinating their suck, swallow and breath reflex, issues regulating their temperature and blood sugars etc. Her twins were on the cusp of 34 weeks and did really really well. Shes an awful dose of shite and irritates the duck outta us but they were absolutely premature!!!

Reactions: 10
The kids pull themselves up to the couch and shuffle around it because it’s the only way they can see their mother and get any interaction from her because that’s where she’s thrown all day. It’s a bit like baby birds trying to climb back into the nest if they topple out while the mother sits there like a prized hen. If she thinks giving up work to pursue an insta career is brave and taking a risk it’s not it’s just plain stupid

Reactions: 14
Did she ever address why she has cot bumpers against safe sleep advice, I thought her niche was trying to be safety with all the mansplaining about car seats but I haven’t been able to keep up since she blocked me?

I have the same bumper there are loads of hole in them there breathable

Is this one for real like … honestly kids wake , did she ever think maybe the just don’t feel like sleeping ! Isn’t she lucky that she hasn’t to be up for work in the morning ..

Reactions: 7
She wouldn’t cope working her 2 days especially when the girls are awake during the night , that’s what happens with kids lisa, they’re unpredictable. She depends on her 8-10 hours sleep too much. She’s lucky pippa is there to mind them while she catches up on her sleep. So many mammys and daddy’s survive on bare min sleep 3-4 hours some nights . No way she’s going back to work

I didn't know that saying that our son is 3 and he generally sleeps in between us!!!
Yeah it was stretched & gaping a bit at the sides where he would pull on it so I had to keep adjusting it tighter but somehow he managed to wiggle it upwards & shoved his head through it.
Thankfully it was daytime & he was playing in his cot while I made some beds & could hear him chatting the whole time. Any time there’s even a brief silence in this house I go running but I dread to think what might have happened had it been night time. I took it off straight away & we didn’t even miss it.
I don’t think even the breathable ones are recommended now.

Reactions: 2
What in gods name is “overnight weetabix”that’s not a thing sure it’s already slop as soon as you put milk on it 🤮🤮 what’s leaving it overnight going to do to it?

33w and 6days is 34 weeks FFS
And 6 weeks early isn’t that early at basicalyn5lb and 5.5lb I’ve know full term babies at 5.5lb
All my babies cruised around 10mth mark but a couple done that for a few months before walking, way longer than you would think.
Most will be crawling for a long time before walking and I don’t think the girls are proper crawling yet? They haven’t the balance for walking…. Lisa will be out buying shoes
Before we know it.
Yes and 37 weeks is full term for twins too so a whole 3 weeks early no need for correction I don’t think!

Last edited:
What in gods name is “overnight weetabix”that’s not a thing sure it’s already slop as soon as you put milk on it 🤮🤮 what’s leaving it overnight going to do to it?
Overnight weetabix is all the go. You soften the weetabix with milk, and then layer youghurt etc on top- kind of like a cheesecake vibe. I dunno where Lisa got her inspo, but hers did NOT look like anything I’ve seen on any food bloggers page 😁

Reactions: 4
Imagine being her friend listening to the blow by blow about teeth and sleep. She has to be the most boring person I've ever heard.

Reactions: 6
What happened to teetha? I thought it was brilliant & settled them fast?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And out with the crocodile tears this morning. Did you really cry unless you toke a snap of it yourself and posted it to the gram??!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh would she ever duck off with her tears, we've all been there with teething babies and most of us still had to face into a days work on very little sleep, but just got on with it without crying and wailing into a phone looking for validation and attention from strangers. There are parents who genuinely get little or no sleep or sleep in hospital chairs with their seriously ill children and then you have this ungrateful lump crying because she didn't get her usual 10hr sleep. She just infuriates me with her selfish behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.