Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladyqt

There was definitely a big falling out with the deceased brothers wife though. Lisa was her bridesmaid when they married - now, no connection whatsoever. Yes this woman has moved on, remarried & had a family but the falling out goes way back to before she met her new husband. The rumour in cork is that Lisa’s mother ended up getting the life insurance for him. How that could happen when they were married, I don’t know. And I don’t know if it’s true. But definitively they were bosom buddies and now they don’t even follow one another or acknowledge

• Wow
Reactions: 15

tokamosh

Did anyone look up the unicorns on Amazon? €267 EACH! And everyone asking where she got them so they can get for their little princesses 🙈🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 15

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
For me it looks as though Pearl is a first child people pleaser, very good girl, does what she’s told, the perfect trained ‘say cheeeeese“ smile

Bowie won’t be long telling her to shove that cookie Up her mini skirt

and I can’t wait til little bucko gets going😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

fastandthecurious

Is she for real wearing the mini dress to a farm because who in there right mind does that number 1 and number 2 its the coldest day of the year 🤣😂 the absolute notions of this one! There's nothing she won't do for the gram

Ladyqt

I don’t know where you get the info but he’s obsessed with her (to a cringe degree) he doesn’t want any break from her 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
I heard that too!! His wife was a client of My hairdresser & she used to tell her all. She got a terrible time, demanded rings back etc & it was so bad she had to move away.
It’s because the life insurance was linked with mortgage & mortgage deposit & down payment was highly supplemented by the mother. Without the mother there would have been no mortgage, without a mortgage the poor man who died wouldn’t have had life insurance. I don’t know the ins & outs of how it was won or who won in the end but I know this was the reason for fall out.

• Wow
  • Sad

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
She has the ability to make cheap clothing look even cheaper 😅
As for charity shes only about it when she doesn’t have to put her own hand in her pocket!

BadaboomBadabing

Chatty Member
Her greed and constant flaunting is simply gross, 3 advertisements for different companies in story’s today and a trip to symths for more toys for Bowie! While it’s none of my business what she does with her money she continues to show she doesn’t give a shit or shows no sensitivity about the struggle that others are facing this Christmas and May be struggling to get gifts for their children! So many other bloggers are using their platforms positively to help make people’s Christmas’s and beyond a little brighter but her no just exploit her children and flaunt her body! Turns my gutts the thought of her selfishness

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’m not usually a fan of influencer kids and hate when they try and push them on us, but jaysus Bowie. That little girl is just a dote and such a little sassy personality on her. Now I don’t agree with kids being featured on social media at all and she will prob be mortified in years to come, but she’s a gas little character

• Heart

notsodumbblonde

I know friends of hers who confirm she really does eat like a hound and eats a shit diet. Even at weddings she will ask for burger and chips or pizza and chips as she dislikes meat, veg, potatoes dinners.. However they also confirm that definitely after the kids (and i presume still now) she did have personal trainer coming to her house to keep in shape and she used often be seen out jogging or walking in the park
Imagine asking for a burger and chips at a wedding at age 34? Talk about bringing down the tone. Just eat some bread and mashed potato and get the fuck off your high horse, special requests are for vegetarians and coeliacs etc. The food at weddings is the best fecking part! Just goes to show money can’t buy you class 🙄

• Haha

AnnaLee

Why do EVERYTHING HAVE to be on camera? Is nothing private for her.
I was just thinking that when I saw her reel on Instagram. She can’t even enjoy opening presents with her children on Christmas morning, it has to be turned into content.

Pure miser she is. I’m disgraced at how fucking greedy she is, just buy something ya gowl. She’s pure snakey then as well with the spiel about buying it, she a dishonest person.

Reactions: 13

josephsgal

I've followed and unfollowed her a few times thinking I must be missing something but still don't see the appeal!
I have asked her a few questions on Instagram and asked her to do a favour for my friend and she obliged every time, which is a lot more than other Instagrammers do. I also don't think she over-advertises, and the companies she does promote are the same companies over and over which imo show brand loyalty, not like some of them who are jumping ship all the time. I hate the Instagram industry but imo she is one of the best out of a bad bunch

Mad mary

Lisa jordan no fan last year I use buy all her stuff all the time I mailed her one day last year asking would she ever bring out face mask or any face creams ... she wrote back to me and said excuse me ... no I won't be and then blocked me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Does anyone else think its actually a disgrace how spoilt those 2 girls are? Its ones birthday and the other has to get the exact same presents? What ever happened to your birthday being YOUR special day, the day YOU get a special gift? Why cant she just explain to the girls to be happy for their sister and make them wait til their birthday for a gift..... ok, she can well afford to buy for both, but they shouldnt be so spoiled, Bowie is already showing signs of being a brat, Lisa lets her away with murder
I think it's sad, your birthday is the only day of the year where it's supposed to be all about you, celebrating when you came to life....it all boils down to those girls having no individuality..Lisa wants them to be carbon copies of each other...but you can clearly see the difference Bowie is robust and I'd say will be on the GAA pitch where as Pearl is just like Lisa, fashion, dolls and dress up.

Savager3

Is she for real saying she feels like she’s done a full days work by answering some emails in bed in her pjs by 11am, some of us have to be up and dressed by 8am and not get back home til 6pm and that’s what you call a full days work you cheeky mare

Ladyqt

I think she moved to Australia to escape them! I wouldn’t want to face those 2.

That’s sad to hear. They weren’t long married either. Must’ve been an awful time for them

Last edited: