Lisa Jordan #4 Luna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do EVERYTHING HAVE to be on camera? Is nothing private for her.
I was just thinking that when I saw her reel on Instagram. She can’t even enjoy opening presents with her children on Christmas morning, it has to be turned into content.

Reactions: 14
Imagine asking your kids to wait for their presents while you tie your hair up, put a base on your face and get the camera ready for filming to come down your mothers stairs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Imagine asking your kids to wait for their presents while you tie your hair up, put a base on your face and get the camera ready for filming to come down your mothers stairs
She’s just a show off and making out they are a perfect family!!

Reactions: 8
State is her hair in that reel this morning!

Reactions: 4
It’s old money I’d say house paid for so living off a pension, did they own a hotel?
What was the father's career though? They were very well to do. I'm assuming her mother never worked, and got a hefty life insurance pay out? Would love to know what business they were in

Reactions: 5
What was the father's career though? They were very well to do. I'm assuming her mother never worked, and got a hefty life insurance pay out? Would love to know what business they were in
The mother looks younger than her!

• Haha
The girls are polar opposites. One on a pink sparkly scooter the other on a electric police motorbike

• Haha
The girls are polar opposites. One on a pink sparkly scooter the other on a electric police motorbike
That’s why she shouldn’t dress them the same because they aren’t. She is even matching the son clothes to the girls!! Sad!!

I’d say the grandmother is like a lunatic or is gone out the way they are going around on her marble perfect floors.. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.